Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Google sells 60k android devices a day, i think at this point they could care less if the N1 comes out this week or the ...

Page 384 of 400 FirstFirst ... 284334374382383384385386394 ... LastLast
Results 3,831 to 3,840 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Google sells 60k android devices a day, i think at this point they could care less if the N1 comes out this week or the last week of spring. They are still going to get their money.

Quote Originally Posted by joker402 View Post
    Google sells 60k android devices a day, i think at this point they could care less if the N1 comes out this week or the last week of spring. They are still going to get their money.

Google could actually say screw Verizon, moving 60,000 devices a day without Verizon says a lot about Google and Android

Quote Originally Posted by flyingguy View Post
    i am tired of waiting...like a lot of others on here..i am going to go with the incredible...screw verizon an the n1...i cant wait that long anymore. both phones to me are exactly the same..yea the n1 looks cooler..but when i put the cover on the phone it wont make much difference...good by n1 forum....

your not really screwing verizon or google. the incredible has google on it and verizon is still selling it. If you relly wanted to screw verizon, besides switching to a different carrier you would wait for the N1 because I'm pretty sure Verizon won't get anything from N1 purchases besides serivices

Fact: Nexus One is not coming this April. DI is creating lots of Buzz and thats good news for VZ, hence, new customer new 2 year sentence for Verizon. Why should VZ allow N1 to debut and kill off the hot buzz for DI? They will be making tones of money from DI sales while they will make absolutely nothing from N1 sales.
    My point again? Nexus One will not drop on Verizon wireless Network while Droid Incredible is still Hot. N1= July 4th weekend and it will come with a bang, - 4G capabilities etc. Google is going to Match Nexus One with Iphone 4G, and may the better Device and OS win.
    SAVE THIS POST FOR REFERENCE..

Quote Originally Posted by orjense View Post

Google could actually say screw Verizon, moving 60,000 devices a day without Verizon says a lot about Google and Android
    what makes you think that some of those 60,000 dont come from verizon?

Droids, Erises, and Devours are still flying off the shelfs at my store and in our franchise. They wont say screw Verizon beacuse Verison made Android KNOWN.

Android became a threat when big red launched the DROID, before then it was a word of mouth movment and if it hadent been for the marketing VZ has done then google would not be selling 60k android devices a day.

N1= July 4th weekend and it will come with a bang, - 4G capabilities etc. Google is going to Match Nexus One with Iphone 4G, and may the better Device and OS win.
    ...4G? So you think Verizon is going to announce a 4G network in July with the N1 as their first phone to support it? A phone that they don't technically sell? Seems kinda out of character.

what makes you think that some of those 60,000 dont come from verizon?

Droids, Erises, and Devours are still flying off the shelfs at my store and in our franchise. They wont say screw Verizon beacuse Verison made Android KNOWN.

Android became a threat when big red launched the DROID, before then it was a word of mouth movment and if it hadent been for the marketing VZ has done then google would not be selling 60k android devices a day.
    I think people have this backwards. Google is not screwing Verizon by holding back the N1; yes, people want it, but its sales will be dwarfed by those of the Dinc. If anything, Verizon is screwing Google by holding back the N1, because they bought tens of millions of dollars worth of Dincs and they want to get them out the door! Sure, they will get subscriber fees from the CDMA N1, but they've got a hardware investment to recoup first.

That is like the 4th or 5th time I have seen screw Verizon and N1 in this thread who then say they are going with the incredible.... puzzling.
    Verizon is holding up the N1, the Incredible is on Verizon. If you wanted to screw Verizon you shoulda went and changed carriers and got your N1 a long time ago.

I also wouldn't say Verizon made Android known. The G1 was highly commercialized as THE Google phone when it released, and the G2 was pretty well marketed as well. There are a TON of MT3G owners out there, and they are all waiting for their 2.1 update, lol
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

Verizon certainly opend the doors for more people with the DROID, i remember seeing the G1 and hero commericals but never seeing them on the street. Now i see android devices left to right and the android markets has grown alot more since the realse of the droid and VZs marketing of Android apps than when the G1 was realsed.

Not android was nothing before the DROID but you gotta admit more people know now about googles smartphone platform thanx to VZWs help.

Fact: Nexus One is not coming this April. DI is creating lots of Buzz and thats good news for VZ, hence, new customer new 2 year sentence for Verizon. Why should VZ allow N1 to debut and kill off the hot buzz for DI? They will be making tones of money from DI sales while they will make absolutely nothing from N1 sales.
    My point again? Nexus One will not drop on Verizon wireless Network while Droid Incredible is still Hot. N1= July 4th weekend and it will come with a bang, - 4G capabilities etc. Google is going to Match Nexus One with Iphone 4G, and may the better Device and OS win.
    SAVE THIS POST FOR REFERENCE..
    I cannot see Verizon or Google for that matter saying a certain phone will come out in a specific season (i.e. Spring 2010) and not releasing it until summer. It makes no sense. And you don't know if it's not coming out in April or not. For all we know Verizon may think that the majority of future Droid Incredible owners will pre-order it and they will release the N1 the day that the DI does. Just to reiterate, its your opinion, not fact, that the N1 will not release in April or this Spring.

I wonder if we will hit 5k post before the n1 comes out or some one gets banned for talking smack or offending some one lol.

Either way pop the pop corn cus this thread is turning EPICLY long.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links