Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; We, the mods, have been extremely lenient with this thread. We understand that many are frustrated while waiting for Google to release the N1 for ...

Page 385 of 400 FirstFirst ... 285335375383384385386387395 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,850 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

We, the mods, have been extremely lenient with this thread. We understand that many are frustrated while waiting for Google to release the N1 for use on Verizon's network.

At the same time, I, personally, am not happy about the slamming of Google, Verizon, or those who are waiting. I do not, nor will I ever, understand how people can jump to conclusions, and vilify either companies or other individuals over announcements that HAVE NEVER BEEN MADE, NOR MISSED!

All that said, I will continue to watch this thread, with as little comment as possible, until this version appears on Google's website. Meanwhile, I expect the members here to maintain a civil conversation and discussion. Change your mind about the N1....fine. We all have to make choices in life. But I will make no effort to hide my contempt for those that feel the need to slam others simply because they have not heard what they want to hear, in a time frame that suits their need to hear it! Simply put: This is Google's and Verizon's ballgame...we are only spectators, and ultimately, consumers (or not).

Yeah, people!

Thank you. Something needed to be said all the bile. Glad the mods are watching.

Well The htc Droid Incredible just got posted on verizons page and it says a new droid chapter?? so maybe it will come out out april 29.... The Nexus one is dying only 23 and viewing right now i remember on march 23rd like 1000+ were on here

Well I just pre-ordered my HTC Incredible from Verizon. I really really really wanted a Nexus One but why should I wait? I know when I will get my Incredible and it will have in-store support and better features than the Nexus One. Sorry but I believe Google has really missed a great opportunity for Verizon customers. I don't think I'll be the only pre-order today.

Quote Originally Posted by Austinon24s View Post
    Well The htc Droid Incredible just got posted on verizons page and it says a new droid chapter?? so maybe it will come out out april 29.... The Nexus one is dying only 23 and viewing right now i remember on march 23rd like 1000+ were on here
    Quote Originally Posted by andrunix View Post
    Well I just pre-ordered my HTC Incredible from Verizon. I really really really wanted a Nexus One but why should I wait? I know when I will get my Incredible and it will have in-store support and better features than the Nexus One. Sorry but I believe Google has really missed a great opportunity for Verizon customers. I don't think I'll be the only pre-order today.
    This nexus one thread is dying people people like you made it an incredible thread. Yes, it is out, yes a lot of people will get it, and yes it is not as good looking. Lets move on now and continue the nexus one discussion.

This is Rumor, nothing but Rumor!
    Apparently Verizon and Sprint are scheduled to released Blackberry 9650 on May 27th, but Sprint has decided to Release the BB9650 on May 16th and Verizon is letting Sprint to go ahead with the jump on release date. The believe is that Verizon will actually release the Nexus One on that date (may 16th) keeping their tradition of weekend releases.
    Take this with a bucket of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by andrunix View Post
    I started to go thru the pre-order process last night (pacific time), but then I thought Id just wait until the 29th because no one will be home to get a fedex delivery.

Also, I was confused because they said I needed to select a text messaging plan even tho I already have one (I think its included with the plan I have - $59.99 for 450 minutes + unlimited text - 39.99 for the basic plan and 20 bux for the texting). And the only option was the 250 messages for $5.00 otherwise it said if I didn't select it I'd have to pay per text... But when I got to the end, i looked at my included features and i still saw my unlimited texting - but I was confused as to why the first page said that... I dont want my plan changed...

So if you guys HAD to wait until june (say your upgrade wasn't available until then) and the N1 was out (this makes the time frame argument irrelevant) which phone would you get? N1 or Incredible?

I want to know based solely on the phones themselves...I know a lot of people are getting the Inc simply because they do not want to wait, or they are upset Google/Verizon has held out for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    So if you guys HAD to wait until june (say your upgrade wasn't available until then) and the N1 was out (this makes the time frame argument irrelevant) which phone would you get? N1 or Incredible?

I want to know based solely on the phones themselves...I know a lot of people are getting the Inc simply because they do not want to wait, or they are upset Google/Verizon has held out for so long.
    I have done all I could to get N1 except paying full price of $529.00. I want N1, but all the information out on DI and N1 almost shows that DI is a better device, the only thing NI has on DI is sex appeal which goes away if one put the N1 in a case.
    To answer your question, I will get DI unless there is/are a new wow factor with the N1

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links