Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by ilovesbux Originally Posted by andrunix Well I just pre-ordered my HTC Incredible from Verizon. I really really really wanted a Nexus One ...

Page 386 of 400 FirstFirst ... 286336376384385386387388396 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,860 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by ilovesbux View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by andrunix View Post
    Well I just pre-ordered my HTC Incredible from Verizon. I really really really wanted a Nexus One but why should I wait? I know when I will get my Incredible and it will have in-store support and better features than the Nexus One. Sorry but I believe Google has really missed a great opportunity for Verizon customers. I don't think I'll be the only pre-order today.
    I started to go thru the pre-order process last night (pacific time), but then I thought Id just wait until the 29th because no one will be home to get a fedex delivery.

Also, I was confused because they said I needed to select a text messaging plan even tho I already have one (I think its included with the plan I have - $59.99 for 450 minutes + unlimited text - 39.99 for the basic plan and 20 bux for the texting). And the only option was the 250 messages for $5.00 otherwise it said if I didn't select it I'd have to pay per text... But when I got to the end, i looked at my included features and i still saw my unlimited texting - but I was confused as to why the first page said that... I dont want my plan changed...
    I called Verizon about that. They said when you call in to activate your new phone say you want to keep all your previous coverage. I have unlimited data and text but it still required me to put in extra crap.

They better not rip me off or I"ll return it and switch to T-mobile. :mad:

If you got a texting plan it carries over.

The only time I seen it ask for a price plan change was when a customer had Americas choice instead of nationwide.

The price of the plan was the same but the only diffrance between the two was that AC charged your internwt by ur minutes and NW by the meg. But 450 talk and text has been 59.99 for years now. Order over the phone if the website is giving you problems.

I'm about to need a new username, I guess.
    I think I am going to go ahead and pre-order the incredible.

My new every two says I still have to wait until November, but when I put
    the incredible in my cart, it shows me the $199 price (early upgrade, I guess?)

I was trying to decide whether I wanted to wait for the N1, when my Storm
    did one of it's random reboots- I decided to take it as an omen, and move on.

I waited in line for the Storm, and have had nothing but problems,
    so I can't believe I'm possibly setting myself up to do it again... hopefully
    since it's android I won't have any issues.

Please people. Can we keep the posts to N1 business only. I understand that the HTC Incredible is much like the N1 but there is a dedicated forum for the DInc.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by lordravne View Post
    Please people. Can we keep the posts to N1 business only. I understand that the HTC Incredible is much like the N1 but there is a dedicated forum for the DInc.
    I think we are dealing with some stages of grief about the n1, and making that emotional transition to the DI, so DI stuff is relevant on an emotional level, if that's where you're at, and if you're in this forum, that's probably where you're at. Maybe we need a new thread called the Thread Purity Thread.

Sorry.......I have ordered a Di.....Still want N1.....30 days from 29th or I am DI for life

So my good friends, Whats the latest on our beloved Nexus One on Verizon?
    This thread is almost dead it seems. Sad

Quote Originally Posted by orjense View Post

Ready to be buried or cremated.

Quote Originally Posted by E-man View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by orjense View Post

Ready to be buried or cremated.
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I was hoping for different answer, something more promising. Hmmm the day I need someone to give me a juicy N1 rumor we re readying for N1 cremation, Very Sad indeed. Oh well. His Majesty, Mr D-Incredible, you re the winner.

How's this for optimism. Here is my 'golden scenario'.... The reason for the delay was Google/HTC ironing out all of the issues with the current version to make sure this launch is without problems. They have been solved. They also realize the phone's now a little dated, so there is an additional feature not available on the original N1. They will release it without fanfare the same day Incredible becomes available - April 29. It won't be stealing thunder because DI is already out there and getting its press.

...yes I'm a Cub fan too, so i come by the optimism honestly.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links