Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by markanderin How's this for optimism. Here is my 'golden scenario'.... The reason for the delay was Google/HTC ironing out all of the ...

Page 387 of 400 FirstFirst ... 287337377385386387388389397 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,870 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by markanderin View Post
    How's this for optimism. Here is my 'golden scenario'.... The reason for the delay was Google/HTC ironing out all of the issues with the current version to make sure this launch is without problems. They have been solved. They also realize the phone's now a little dated, so there is an additional feature not available on the original N1. They will release it without fanfare the same day Incredible becomes available - April 29. It won't be stealing thunder because DI is already out there and getting its press.

...yes I'm a Cub fan too, so i come by the optimism honestly.
    You got me believing in you until you throw in the cub thing LOL.
    You might be right, but I 'll differ on the date (29th) rather May 16th.

How's this for optimism. Here is my 'golden scenario'.... The reason for the delay was Google/HTC ironing out all of the issues with the current version to make sure this launch is without problems. They have been solved. They also realize the phone's now a little dated, so there is an additional feature not available on the original N1. They will release it without fanfare the same day Incredible becomes available - April 29. It won't be stealing thunder because DI is already out there and getting its press.
    I don't know about all that BUT, it only makes good buisiness sense to release something current or updated. I can't beleive that N1 will be released in its current state simply because that state is "old" and better tech is already out there.

My questions is whether or not the physical phones actual exist yet. My reasoning is that if they don't, then the final product can be tweeked, but if they do, are they just sitting in a warehouse somewhere gathering dust?

knight

Quote Originally Posted by knightwing44 View Post
    I don't know about all that BUT, it only makes good buisiness sense to release something current or updated. I can't beleive that N1 will be released in its current state simply because that state is "old" and better tech is already out there.

My questions is whether or not the physical phones actual exist yet. My reasoning is that if they don't, then the final product can be tweeked, but if they do, are they just sitting in a warehouse somewhere gathering dust?

knight

I think you guys are making lots of sense. Only Google, HTC and *Verizon* knows if the device are in the warehouse or not. To reiterate what you guys ve said, Nexus One will not be released as is (Tmobile / ATT Version) It will be released with few upgrades and I wont be surprise if its a match or close to proposed Iphone 4G

Quote Originally Posted by orjense View Post

knight

I think you guys are making lots of sense. Only Google, HTC and *Verizon* knows if the device are in the warehouse or not. To reiterate what you guys ve said, Nexus One will not be released as is (Tmobile / ATT Version) It will be released with few upgrades and I wont be surprise if its a match or close to proposed Iphone 4G
    I though the N1 CDMA passed FCC a few months ago. Am I incorrect in thinking that any hardware changes must pass through the FCC first?

Quote Originally Posted by KDII View Post

knight

I though the N1 CDMA passed FCC a few months ago. Am I incorrect in thinking that any hardware changes must pass through the FCC first?

You re correct, maybe we should start looking for another documentation that might have gine through FCC, I'm not expert in this, only trying to keep hope alive.

are we sure it was the CDMA version or was it what turned out to be the ATT version?

Quote Originally Posted by markanderin View Post
    are we sure it was the CDMA version or was it what turned out to be the ATT version?
    It was the CDMA version. Now that's not to say that one was for Sprint and not Verizon.

Quote Originally Posted by KDII View Post

You re correct, maybe we should start looking for another documentation that might have gine through FCC, I'm not expert in this, only trying to keep hope alive.
    I hear ya. I used to post on this thread and have admittedly jumped on the Incredible bandwagon. I just happened to come across a pic of the N1 today and figured I'd see what was going on here. Not much apparently. Such a good looking phone that I can't believe google has allowed it to all but die. I've already pre-ordered my Incredible but If the N1 surprises me I'm not opposed to returning or paying full price for it.

Sorry to bring the DInc back up but you guys have to check this out

Dare Inc Plays video OUT

If i had any doubts about the DINC they are gone, deff getting this phone now

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links