Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by jonagpa Here is the vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJyt4...layer_embedded Any questions?????? LOL, That phone is incredible I tell ya...

Page 388 of 400 FirstFirst ... 288338378386387388389390398 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by jonagpa View Post

Any questions?????? LOL, That phone is incredible I tell ya

New title for this thread
    official dead nexus one verizon thread

This thread went from the hottest thread to the dying/dead. Even the mods have abandoned ship.

Quote Originally Posted by orjense View Post
    This thread went from the hottest thread to the dying/dead. Even the mods have abandoned ship.
    At least the Incredible had leaks and things to speculate about. The N1 has already been released! We were just waiting for it to come to Verizon. What a tragic story of a phone that could have been great. Google really knocked this one out of the park.

Multi-touch

You know why it is dying? Because there is nothing to talk about as far as the N1 and VZW, right now. If there wasn't all this Incredible chatter, then this thread would just be dead silent. When the N1 is finally released, this thread will pick right back up and be "on topic."

I think it's very relevant to compare the Incredible and the N1 on this thread. This is a Verizon/N1 thread, correct? So a post with subjects VZW/N1/Incredible are somehow "off topic?" You guys sure are purists! I think we should make a separate thread for VZW/N1/Accessories. THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR TALKING ABOUT THE PHONE!!! :rofl3:

Anyway, check this out:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWPsM2EdXPw&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Droid Incredible multitouch test[/ame]

Multi-touch fixed on the Incredible. And before you all go crazy, the N1 is also in this video!

Talking

Its also possible that Google is thinking of adding features to the N1 to make it more distinctive (maybe better) than the DInc. I doubt hardware. Although notice how there haven't been any leaked photos of a VZ N1? Heck, even Apple's iPhone 4 has leaked and I thought they had tighter security than Google. However, a software alteration may be in the works. Fixing bugs for starters but who knows what else? I'm just speculating so maybe its just a behind doors agreement with VZ to release it at a later time. Either way, the N1 is still gonna be a great phone and I still intend on sticking by my guns and going with it. (has nothing to do with the fact that I already bought a Innocase II and holster)

Quote Originally Posted by lordravne View Post
    Its also possible that Google is thinking of adding features to the N1 to make it more distinctive (maybe better) than the DInc. I doubt hardware. Although notice how there haven't been any leaked photos of a VZ N1? Heck, even Apple's iPhone 4 has leaked and I thought they had tighter security than Google. However, a software alteration may be in the works. Fixing bugs for starters but who knows what else? I'm just speculating so maybe its just a behind doors agreement with VZ to release it at a later time. Either way, the N1 is still gonna be a great phone and I still intend on sticking by my guns and going with it. (has nothing to do with the fact that I already bought a Innocase II and holster)
    Im with you lordvane, N1 all the way. (same thing with holster for me too, oh and the dock )

after months of watching this site and surfing the web for a release date for the N1...I can offically say I have given up on the N1 and pre ordered my Droid Incredible...I've been due for an upgrade for a while and can't stand waste of space BB storm..incredible looks damn sweet and i can't wait to get my hands on it...

If the leaked / lost iPhone is any predictor of what we will see from Apple, N1 will DEFINETLY have to step it up. To release it "as-is" sometime in the spring, will put it in direct competition with the bigger badder iPhone - even if apple wont offer it on Verizon. People will want to know why they should get a phone that is very simply out-of-date, when other, better phones are available from the competition AS WELL AS Verizon.

Like I said earlier, there's no way it will be offered as-is. It simply wont make the sales - especially considering you can get equal or better phones for the same price...

Knight

i agree...as is if the N1 was released soon it would already be a thing of the past...i hope for google's sake they have held up the release so they can add to the device..it's obviously better looking then the DI so if they stepped up a few things it would be in contention with the DI again

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links