Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; First off, there are no 'leaked' images of the VZW N1, because there would be nothing new to see...its the same phone as the TMo ...

Page 389 of 400 FirstFirst ... 289339379387388389390391399 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,890 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

First off, there are no 'leaked' images of the VZW N1, because there would be nothing new to see...its the same phone as the TMo and ATT phone...just with a different antenna. There is nothing distinctive about the phone that a leaked photo would reveal.

Also, I dont really believe the N1 was meant to be the next iPhone or the next great phone standard. The media made it out to be this because it is a very powerful and attractive phone. However, I think the phone is more of a development phone. They produced it as their 'first attempt' phone, something they didnt intend to sell a lot of, but to get enough out there to make sure they are on the right track. I also think they did it for development purposes. Seeing how close it resembles the iPhone, I think it was done to attract developers to the Android marketplace.

Just my .02
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by orjense View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonagpa View Post
    New title for this thread
    official dead nexus one verizon thread
    This thread went from the hottest thread to the dying/dead. Even the mods have abandoned ship.
    Not totally true...

everyone knows the phone is releasing as soon as this thread hits 500 pages. Its your guys fault the N1 has been delayed!
    Google is watching carefully, but you still have 111 pages to go.
    The 'one word' thread is gonna pass you guys by!
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

If people follow the rules it will if not ima have to start a new thread.

I'm still sticking on my May 1th N1 release date.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop6 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by orjense View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonagpa View Post
    New title for this thread
    official dead nexus one verizon thread
    This thread went from the hottest thread to the dying/dead. Even the mods have abandoned ship.
    Not totally true...

And to think, this was posted just a couple of days after I poked my nose in here! :rofl3:

Quote Originally Posted by knightwing44 View Post
    If the leaked / lost iPhone is any predictor of what we will see from Apple, N1 will DEFINETLY have to step it up. To release it "as-is" sometime in the spring, will put it in direct competition with the bigger badder iPhone - even if apple wont offer it on Verizon. People will want to know why they should get a phone that is very simply out-of-date, when other, better phones are available from the competition AS WELL AS Verizon.

Like I said earlier, there's no way it will be offered as-is. It simply wont make the sales - especially considering you can get equal or better phones for the same price...

Knight
    The "surprise" that everyone is talking about is more than likely Android 2.2. If the phone doesn't ship with it you will probably be able to do it OTA as soon as you get it.

more than likely is the Android 2.2 and that is MORE than likely May 16ish
    They will be able to call the updates as the suprise. Including the rumored FM radio, JIT, and trackball colors that 2.2 has in store...

best theory so far
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

Quote Originally Posted by wuliwong View Post
    You know why it is dying? Because there is nothing to talk about as far as the N1 and VZW, right now. If there wasn't all this Incredible chatter, then this thread would just be dead silent. When the N1 is finally released, this thread will pick right back up and be "on topic."

I think it's very relevant to compare the Incredible and the N1 on this thread. This is a Verizon/N1 thread, correct? So a post with subjects VZW/N1/Incredible are somehow "off topic?" You guys sure are purists! I think we should make a separate thread for VZW/N1/Accessories. THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR TALKING ABOUT THE PHONE!!! :rofl3:

Multi-touch fixed on the Incredible. And before you all go crazy, the N1 is also in this video!
    Excellent points, Wuliwong. & thanks for the video, nudges me incrementally incredible-ward.

Ok, well lets do this logically.

What are good reasons to WAIT for the N1 as opposed to jumping ship to some other alternative...?

knight

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links