Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by clokwork I jumped ship. Incredible on order. I despise myself lol... I jumped ship too. Incredible also on order. I despise myself ...

Page 391 of 400 FirstFirst ... 291341381389390391392393 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,910 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by clokwork View Post
    I jumped ship. Incredible on order. I despise myself lol...
    I jumped ship too. Incredible also on order. I despise myself as well lol...

Quote Originally Posted by rabaker07 View Post
    I did too. I'm giving Google 30 days from the 29th to get it together!

on april 2nd I Bought a droid with the intent to return it, I have to wait 3 days after I return it to avoid getting a restocking fee. so I am planning on returning it sunday the 25th, do you guys know if I can preorder it say the 26? what is required to preorder

also you guys think its going to be sold out?? I doubt it so there is no reason to preorder

Quote Originally Posted by KDII View Post
    Yeah, well, unless they swap out the screen and the speaker, I think I'll stick with the Inc. I'm still waiting for some quality Nexus One vs. Droid Incredible reviews to come out so we can get a solid comparison on a detailed level of all the nitty gritty. I still don't know if the camera is truly better quality or just higher megapixels (3 more mp only means that you can print a larger photo), and the touchscreen has supposedly been replaced with a diff manufacturer, but is it really better other than multitouch?

I'm also glad that I'll have the in-store Verizon support, but I'm not exactly sure why... lol. The $8 a month insurance plan still has a $99 deductible. How is that any different from what you'll get from Google? It's covered by Asurion and so is the N1...

Oh, and I wish I had preordered on the 19th! I could have been a contender. (for the pre-release glitch, but do you really think that was a mistake? lol)

It took me until Tuesday night to make my decision... Sorry Nexus One. We could have had something special....

Quote Originally Posted by jonagpa View Post
    on april 2nd I Bought a droid with the intent to return it, I have to wait 3 days after I return it to avoid getting a restocking fee. so I am planning on returning it sunday the 25th, do you guys know if I can preorder it say the 26? what is required to preorder

also you guys think its going to be sold out?? I doubt it so there is no reason to preorder
    I believe you and pre-order up until 4:30p of the 28th to receive it the 29th. It's just like ordering any other phone except you can't receive it until the 29th. (unless you are one of the lucky ones) There should be no way that they will run out of the phone or so I have heard.

Yeah, well, unless they swap out the screen and the speaker, I think I'll stick with the Inc. I'm still waiting for some quality Nexus One vs. Droid Incredible reviews to come out so we can get a solid comparison on a detailed level of all the nitty gritty.

I'm also glad that I'll have the in-store Verizon support, but I'm not exactly sure why... lol. The $8 a month insurance plan still has a $99 deductible. How is that any different from what you'll get from Google? It's covered by Asurion and so is the N1...

Oh, and I wish I had preordered on the 19th! I could have been a contender. It took me until Tuesday night to make my decision... Sorry Nexus One. We could have had something special....
    That's right! I forgot about the multitouch sensor in the incredible being much better than the N1. Or just working for that matter. Might just have to stick with the Incredible. What a great looking phone gone to waste!

Sorry Nexus One. We could have had something special....
    hahaha nice.

I guess a lot of us were on the same page. After watching the Verizon video and a couple of others, I'm actually excited about the decision.

If, somehow, the Nexus One does show up within 30 days and it has upped its' game, this might get interesting. I'm not holding my breath though...

Yeah, well, unless they swap out the screen and the speaker, I think I'll stick with the Inc. I'm still waiting for some quality Nexus One vs. Droid Incredible reviews to come out so we can get a solid comparison on a detailed level of all the nitty gritty.

Oh, and I wish I had preordered on the 19th! I could have been a contender. It took me until Tuesday night to make my decision... Sorry Nexus One. We could have had something special....
    That's right! I forgot about the multitouch sensor in the incredible being much better than the N1. Or just working for that matter. Might just have to stick with the Incredible. What a great looking phone gone to waste!
    Take this with a grain of salt but I read on another board that the Inc screen is the same make as the Evo, just smaller.

I too pre-ordered the Inc today. Tired of waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by tjubb View Post

Take this with a grain of salt but I read on another board that the Inc screen is the same make as the Evo, just smaller.

I too pre-ordered the Inc today. Tired of waiting.
    It's not the screen but the touch sensors that are the same. Here's a good article on them.

HTC Incredible and EVO 4G to feature new maXTouch sensors Android and Me

Sorry Nexus One. We could have had something special....
    hahaha nice.

I guess a lot of us were on the same page. After watching the Verizon video and a couple of others, I'm actually excited about the decision.

If, somehow, the Nexus One does show up within 30 days and it has upped its' game, this might get interesting. I'm not holding my breath though...
    Upping their game is exactly what I was holding out for. There are plenty of rumors hinting that the Verizon Nexus One will be different, but I think I was living in fantasy. If they change it that much, it's a different phone and they'll give it a different name.

After watching all the videos and reviews, I like the Incredible better. If the Verizon version of the Nexus One has the new touchscreen and they put in a decent speaker, I would def be upset that I opted for Inc, but otherwise, you can keep the current N1.

3 things I prefer about N1:

The N1 looks way better, has better quality feel, and frames the screen better. The narrow and tall Inc makes the screen look a little cramped and narrow. And it seems to have wasted space up top and below....

I believe that the dual mic works much better for voice to text and for voice calls.

The open, stock android will def get the latest updates and be the most customizable. This also means getting the new kernel update that accesses SD card for app storage, the fix for the 16bit colors in gallery, and Flash 10.1(!), which may take forever to get to Incredible.

Otherwise, I think I'm going to be happy with the Inc. All the reviewers are very impressed with the device and almost all agree that it's better than Nexus One in more than just the specs. (Odd that they are all promoting it so agressively, don't you think?). They say it seems like it's been reworked and that it's just faster and snappier, smoother and more polished.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links