Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I finally saw a nexus one in person, yesterday. Oh man, let me tell you! It is a sexy phone and it feels great and ...

Page 392 of 400 FirstFirst ... 292342382390391392393394 ... LastLast
Results 3,911 to 3,920 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

  1. #3911
    Senior Member E-man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    110
    I finally saw a nexus one in person, yesterday. Oh man, let me tell you! It is a sexy phone and it feels great and it weights great and I want it!

  2. #3912
    Member rabaker07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by E-man View Post
    I finally saw a nexus one in person, yesterday. Oh man, let me tell you! It is a sexy phone and it feels great and it weights great and I want it!
    Haha, I'm glad that didn't happen to me, because beyond the looks and feel, I think the Incredible will be better for me. The touchscreen is reported to be more responsive and the speaker is much louder and more clear. Both of those aspects are very important to me...

  3. #3913
    Senior Member E-man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by rabaker07 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by E-man View Post
    I finally saw a nexus one in person, yesterday. Oh man, let me tell you! It is a sexy phone and it feels great and it weights great and I want it!
    Haha, I'm glad that didn't happen to me, because beyond the looks and feel, I think the Incredible will be better for me. The touchscreen is reported to be more responsive and the speaker is much louder and more clear. Both of those aspects are very important to me...
    I'm sure the speaker is better, considering the nexus one only has a mono speaker, for whatever reason. But both screens have the same resolution and they are both amoled.

  4. #3914
    Member KDII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by rabaker07 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by E-man View Post
    I finally saw a nexus one in person, yesterday. Oh man, let me tell you! It is a sexy phone and it feels great and it weights great and I want it!
    Haha, I'm glad that didn't happen to me, because beyond the looks and feel, I think the Incredible will be better for me. The touchscreen is reported to be more responsive and the speaker is much louder and more clear. Both of those aspects are very important to me...
    Yeah but battery life is very important to me and the specs don't look promising for the Incredible. I hope I can at least get though a day on one charge.

  5. #3915
    Member rabaker07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by E-man View Post
    I'm sure the speaker is better, considering the nexus one only has a mono speaker, for whatever reason. But both screens have the same resolution and they are both amoled.
    Same screen, but different touchscreen sensors. The new version is supposed to be improved upon the previous.

    Mono speaker? I think they both have mono, but the quality, clarity, and volume on Incredible speaker has been said to be much, much better.

  6. #3916
    Senior Member E-man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by KDII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rabaker07 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by E-man View Post
    I finally saw a nexus one in person, yesterday. Oh man, let me tell you! It is a sexy phone and it feels great and it weights great and I want it!
    Haha, I'm glad that didn't happen to me, because beyond the looks and feel, I think the Incredible will be better for me. The touchscreen is reported to be more responsive and the speaker is much louder and more clear. Both of those aspects are very important to me...
    Yeah but battery life is very important to me and the specs don't look promising for the Incredible. I hope I can at least get though a day on one charge.
    Considering the heavy use these phones are meant to have, a good eight hours is asking a lot. I mean these are web phones, constantly updating and constantly online. There is a lot of drainage thats gonna happen.

  7. #3917
    Senior Member E-man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by rabaker07 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by E-man View Post
    I'm sure the speaker is better, considering the nexus one only has a mono speaker, for whatever reason. But both screens have the same resolution and they are both amoled.
    Same screen, but different touchscreen sensors. The new version is supposed to be improved upon the previous.

    Mono speaker? I think they both have mono, but the quality, clarity, and volume on Incredible speaker has been said to be much, much better.
    Well, only seven days until you get it.

  8. #3918
    Member rabaker07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by KDII View Post
    Yeah but battery life is very important to me and the specs don't look promising for the Incredible. I hope I can at least get though a day on one charge.
    Argh, I keep forgetting about that chincey battery. The reviews have definitely said that the battery is less than adequate. I was afraid of this. On a lighter note, I already see that Verizon is going to be selling a 2130 mAH replacement battery. They sell it with a new battery cover that probably juts out a bit further, but it sounds like it will be worth the increased thickness. ($59.99 is very steep, however).

  9. #3919
    Senior Member E-man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by rabaker07 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KDII View Post
    Yeah but battery life is very important to me and the specs don't look promising for the Incredible. I hope I can at least get though a day on one charge.
    Argh, I keep forgetting about that chincey battery. The reviews have definitely said that the battery is less than adequate. I was afraid of this. On a lighter note, I already see that Verizon is going to be selling a 2130 mAH replacement battery. They sell it with a new battery cover that probably juts out a bit further, but it sounds like it will be worth the increased thickness. ($59.99 is very steep, however).
    I strongly dislike how the incredible doesn't even come with headsets!
    The nexus one comes with a cool pair and a very awesome pouch!

  10. #3920
    Member KDII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by E-man View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KDII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rabaker07 View Post

    Haha, I'm glad that didn't happen to me, because beyond the looks and feel, I think the Incredible will be better for me. The touchscreen is reported to be more responsive and the speaker is much louder and more clear. Both of those aspects are very important to me...
    Yeah but battery life is very important to me and the specs don't look promising for the Incredible. I hope I can at least get though a day on one charge.
    Considering the heavy use these phones are meant to have, a good eight hours is asking a lot. I mean these are web phones, constantly updating and constantly online. There is a lot of drainage thats gonna happen.
    Absolutely. What doesn't make sense to me is that they put a battery the same size as the Eris's battery. I would have though that they would have gone with something like a 1600mAh stock.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. .m4a will not play
    By G2 Forum User in forum HTC G2
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 11:06 AM
  2. Who out there also has the original G1?
    By G2 Forum User in forum HTC G2
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 08:33 AM
  3. NO Money Down for the Samsung Epic
    By Epic Forums User in forum Samsung Epic 4G
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-02-2010, 10:11 AM

Search tags for this page

content

,

fcc ld: nm8pb31200

,

forum verizon nexus one

,

nm8pb31200

Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.
Android Forum