Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by RG34 Originally Posted by ilovesbux Originally Posted by andrunix Well I just pre-ordered my HTC Incredible from Verizon. I really really really ...

Page 395 of 400 FirstFirst ... 295345385393394395396397 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,950 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by RG34 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovesbux View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by andrunix View Post
    Well I just pre-ordered my HTC Incredible from Verizon. I really really really wanted a Nexus One but why should I wait? I know when I will get my Incredible and it will have in-store support and better features than the Nexus One. Sorry but I believe Google has really missed a great opportunity for Verizon customers. I don't think I'll be the only pre-order today.
    I started to go thru the pre-order process last night (pacific time), but then I thought Id just wait until the 29th because no one will be home to get a fedex delivery.

Also, I was confused because they said I needed to select a text messaging plan even tho I already have one (I think its included with the plan I have - $59.99 for 450 minutes + unlimited text - 39.99 for the basic plan and 20 bux for the texting). And the only option was the 250 messages for $5.00 otherwise it said if I didn't select it I'd have to pay per text... But when I got to the end, i looked at my included features and i still saw my unlimited texting - but I was confused as to why the first page said that... I dont want my plan changed...
    I called Verizon about that. They said when you call in to activate your new phone say you want to keep all your previous coverage. I have unlimited data and text but it still required me to put in extra crap.

They better not rip me off or I"ll return it and switch to T-mobile. :mad:
    thanks for the info

So there was a Verizon booth at a local merchant, and I went to ask questions about N1 and INC.

For the N1, he didn't have much info except that he had heard a May release.

For the INC... he handed me a working one to play with Very nice phone - VERY fast. Played with it for about 10 minutes. Great screen, awesome camera (as expected). Multi-touch was very responsive and the interface (android or Sense or whatever) was seemless and streamlined.

The phone wasn't setup with much, but I was able to get online, and it was as fast as the desktop I have at home... wish he had more for me to see...

Still on the fence, but I was quite impressive with the INC. I really have to find someone around here with an N1 to compare to.

Just thought you might be interested...

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by knightwing44 View Post
    So there was a Verizon booth at a local merchant, and I went to ask questions about N1 and INC.

For the N1, he didn't have much info except that he had heard a May release.

For the INC... he handed me a working one to play with Very nice phone - VERY fast. Played with it for about 10 minutes. Great screen, awesome camera (as expected). Multi-touch was very responsive and the interface (android or Sense or whatever) was seemless and streamlined.

The phone wasn't setup with much, but I was able to get online, and it was as fast as the desktop I have at home... wish he had more for me to see...

Still on the fence, but I was quite impressive with the INC. I really have to find someone around here with an N1 to compare to.

Just thought you might be interested...

Knight

So then the phone is currently available at Verizon retailers to try out?

Yes. This was not even a complete store - it was a booth and he had ONE working phone. I can only imagine that means that the stores have working phones too.

Just so there's no confusion - this is for the Droid INC, NOT the N1.

Knight

Just preordered my Incredible. !

Quote Originally Posted by danjfoley View Post
    Just preordered my Incredible. !

Awesome, oh wait not awesome in the Nexus One thread. Lets stick to N1 stuff please. I still have a feeling for a release same day as the DI despite what everyone keeps saying that it wont.

Found this side-by-side comparison...

HTC Incredible vs. Nexus One | Wirefly Learn

Pretty damn close to the same specs. What exactly is "Global Roaming"?

Thanks
    Knight

Quote Originally Posted by knightwing44 View Post
    Found this side-by-side comparison...

HTC Incredible vs. Nexus One | Wirefly Learn

Pretty damn close to the same specs. What exactly is "Global Roaming"?

Thanks
    Knight
    CDMA phone vs. GSM.

I see. So... what exactly is "Global Roaming" :D

WOW--I can't believe it--the Droid Incredible IS the VZW N1. Finally, official word from Google:

Nexus One | News and Updates

https://www.google.com/phone/choose?hl=en&gl=US&s7e=

All this worry and debate for NOTHING!!! I'm disappointed that I won't get an N1 on VZW, but this makes me happy I pre-ordered a DI!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links