Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Wow... biggest upset EVER. Hard to beleive but I guess the Google site doesn't lie. I wonder who dropped the ball here... I guess it's ...

Page 396 of 400 FirstFirst ... 296346386394395396397398 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,960 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Wow... biggest upset EVER.

Hard to beleive but I guess the Google site doesn't lie.

I wonder who dropped the ball here...

I guess it's INC for me.

What a waste of our time...

knight

I'm in utter shock. I guess Murphy's Law applies: I pre-ordered my DI last night, figuring that I had 30 days to allow for more N1 news and to decide whether I wanted to keep it...

At least I won't have buyer's remorse now.

Well, the good news is that at least now all the Incredible messages really were on topic.

Well, anyone who owns a Nexus One want a case, screen protector, or desktop dock by Google? Its all for sale.

EDIT: Might as well add, all brand NEW

what a disappointment indeed. I dont know what to do now. I dont want to stay with AT&T, but I do NOT want to give up my N1...

Maybe Ill wait until the dinc is out in stores so I can play with one...but I cannot see giving up the N1...its too nice of a phone.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Its a SAD day my friends. But, as much as I was hopeful that its will drop next month, I'm not totally surprise at the turn of event.
    We never believed Sales Reps, One actually told me that something was wrong with the N1/VZ, but I was ran off the thread when I posted it. RIP N1 _ D1 rise and shine, you re the winner!

dandroid
    Here's a good comparison between the Nexus One and Droid Incredible: Incredible vs Nexus One Multi-Touch Showdown

I really liked the N1 but i'm honestly not disappointed. Besides its beauty, the N1 doesn't really have much on the Incredible. And it would make no sense for Verizon to have 2 phone's that are so similar, and if you don't like sense UI get a Droid. Now i would have loved to see the N1 with optical joystick, 8mp cam, and the rest of the Incredible's specs. That would have been a beast phone to have on Big Red. Oh well though. I think the Incredible is nice to. People say its plasticy feeling or whatever and that its not durable, but honestly who cares. Who still keeps a phone for the full 2 years these days anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Buck View Post
    I really liked the N1 but i'm honestly not disappointed. Besides its beauty, the N1 doesn't really have much on the Incredible. And it would make no sense for Verizon to have 2 phone's that are so similar, and if you don't like sense UI get a Droid. Now i would have loved to see the N1 with optical joystick, 8mp cam, and the rest of the Incredible's specs. That would have been a beast phone to have on Big Red. Oh well though. I think the Incredible is nice to. People say its plasticy feeling or whatever and that its not durable, but honestly who cares. Who still keeps a phone for the full 2 years these days anyway.

Just like you, I'm not crying a river. DI will do me just fine. I'm looking forward to Nexus 2 with Qwerty, all Google goodness including Google Apps.
    Mr and Mrs Google: Go buy Palm and make your device to your specs. Google Palm doesn't sound too bad either

While this is disappointing news for me (the N1 was the first phone that I've really been excited about), it turns out that I won't be able to get the N1 or the Inc or any smartphone for quite a while. I'm on a family plan, and my parents just won't accept anything that raises their prices, even after I said I was more than willing to cover the extra expense ($30/month extra from what I understand). BAH

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links