Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Has anyone posted already about the Nexus one being available on Google's order page today? I just noticed it. oh nevermind, I see it's pointing ...

Page 397 of 400 FirstFirst ... 297347387395396397398399 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,970 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Has anyone posted already about the Nexus one being available on Google's order page today? I just noticed it.

oh nevermind, I see it's pointing to the incredible lol

So you all keep saying to go over to the incredible forums for incredible information. But i can't find any forums for it with people that know their stuff like in here. So i'm going to ask an incredible question. And then you reffer me to the correct place to ask it (and/or just answer it)

1. I don't see any cases available for it. How soon do companies come out with cases?

2. How do i put this thing in my pocket without messing it up? Does it come with a slip cover or something? Or do i just make sure i don't have anything else in pocket with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Fallstar View Post
    Has anyone posted already about the Nexus one being available on Google's order page today? I just noticed it.

oh nevermind, I see it's pointing to the incredible lol
    HEY BUD how bout you READ 1 or 2 pages back, its been posted. you didnt even make an attempt. FAIL

Quote Originally Posted by jonagpa View Post
    HEY BUD how bout you READ 1 or 2 pages back, its been posted. you didnt even make an attempt. FAIL
    Well if you read what I posted, I did say 'nevermind'... :rofl3:

screw this, im waiting for the iphone....... i mean the next DROID

Quote Originally Posted by danjfoley View Post
    So you all keep saying to go over to the incredible forums for incredible information. But i can't find any forums for it with people that know their stuff like in here. So i'm going to ask an incredible question. And then you reffer me to the correct place to ask it (and/or just answer it)

1. I don't see any cases available for it. How soon do companies come out with cases?

2. How do i put this thing in my pocket without messing it up? Does it come with a slip cover or something? Or do i just make sure i don't have anything else in pocket with it?
    1) Likely within a month or so
    2) Not sure, take a look at someone's official 'unboxing' like Engadget or other. They should list out what is in there, but I doubt it will come with a sleeve like the N1 did...but I could be wrong. To be safe though, I would make sure nothing is in your pocket.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Well Ladies and Gents, it's been fun. I'm going to delete this bookmark now and I'm now purchasing the Incredible. This thread can officially be deleted now. Man.. what a roller coaster ride this has been.

dandroid
    HTC Incredible Forum has only been up a few weeks.. Give it some time and we'll have a great community over there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by danjfoley View Post

Well, my good friends, It has been great fun. I'm outie folks this thread can now go the way of the Nexus 1 on vz or rename "Incredible Forum for those who hoped and waited for N1"

ya'll need to come here

[ame=http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=194]HTC Droid Incredible - PPCGeeks[/ame]

its slow now, but will pick up when the phone hits thursday

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links