Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I am hoping that someone from google and verizon is reading all the post and realize they need to release N1 tomorrow before grown men ...

Page 40 of 400 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Google / Verizon Enough Already

I am hoping that someone from google and verizon is reading all the post and realize they need to release N1 tomorrow before grown men and women commit mortal sins. One Dude here was pimping his nice sweet girlfriend for information on Verizon Nexus One What next, promise of first born child?

I ve been a blackberry addict for 14 years (Yup, started with their pager) I think NEXheads are going to be worst, God Help us, that healthcare legislation is going to come handy

Quote Originally Posted by orjense View Post
    I am hoping that someone from google and verizon is reading all the post and realize they need to release N1 tomorrow before grown men and women commit mortal sins. One Dude here was pimping his nice sweet girlfriend for information on Verizon Nexus One What next, promise of first born child?

I ve been a blackberry addict for 14 years (Yup, started with their pager) I think NEXheads are going to be worst, God Help us, that healthcare legislation is going to come handy
    I do agree. However I believe that someone is probably reading these and is eating it up. Just laughing at the fact that so many grown men and women are beyond anticipation like a new kid in a candy store.

Agreed. The anticipation is killing me! I'm sick of having to wait a good 15 seconds for my text messages to load on my iPhone.

I was hoping they would 'shock' us and release it today...its 9:10 and still no go, but Im not giving up.

Do we think it will be a midnight release (unlikely but I can hope right)?
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Im guessing news will break at around 9am ish tomorrow. But yeah, im with you on hoping they say something today.

I'm in the process of reprogramming my thinking about tomorrows release to minimize the impact of any letdown by Google and big red. Verizon was supposed to release Blackberry Tour 2 on February 3rd, that didnt happen and there was no news in that regards from them. This wait for VZW N1 is so similar to that of Tour 2.

No news from Verizon that the device was going to be released on the rumored date or not. Just like this one, everything is rumors and assumptions. Verizon have not said anything either way. For me, I'm heading to Sprint if they get it first. Like I said in my previous post, I'm only holding out on VZW for network, I have N1 waiting for me at Tmobile @ $279

Quote Originally Posted by orjense View Post
    I'm in the process of reprogramming my thinking about tomorrows release to minimize the impact of any letdown by Google and big red. Verizon was supposed to release Blackberry Tour 2 on February 3rd, that didnt happen and there was no news in that regards from them. This wait for VZW N1 is so similar to that of Tour 2.

No news from Verizon that the device was going to be released on the rumored date or not. Just like this one, everything is rumors and assumptions. Verizon have not said anything either way. For me, I'm heading to Sprint if they get it first. Like I said in my previous post, I'm only holding out on VZW for network, I have N1 waiting for me at Tmobile @ $279
    There more than likely won't be an announcement by Verizon. Google will release this just as they did with the T-Mobile and AT&T versions...they will just show up. Maybe Google will make an announcement or more likely a mention of it at the CTIA.

Yeah VZW is likely not to be involved in any announcement of the N1. As was said, Google may make an announcement like they did for the release of the T-Mobile version...we will see though. Ill be religiously checking the google.com/phone page tomorrow waiting for it to pop up.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

The more I'm trying to lower my expectations the more you guys are raising it I subscribed for Nexus One News Alert so Google will reach out and touch me when they make the announcement. They better for their own good

So when does this CTIA start tomorrow? Anyone know the official website for the CTIA?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links