Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by orjense The more I'm trying to lower my expectations the more you guys are raising it I subscribed for Nexus One News ...

Page 41 of 400 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by orjense View Post
    The more I'm trying to lower my expectations the more you guys are raising it I subscribed for Nexus One News Alert so Google will reach out and touch me when they make the announcement. They better for their own good
    I wanted this to be true as well...so I signed up. However when the AT&T version dropped last week...I am still waiting for an alert for it. It does say "Notify me when new products are available." This was a new product I didn't seem to be notified...but it possible could of been bumped to my spam folder.

The more I'm trying to lower my expectations the more you guys are raising it I subscribed for Nexus One News Alert so Google will reach out and touch me when they make the announcement. They better for their own good
    Hopefully they do, but it would likely be after the actual announcement. I cant imagine they would alert you before or during the announcement.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

First off I finally joined these forums instead of being a lurker, guess im just too excited for the N1. Been following since the first couple of pages lol.

Quote Originally Posted by JoKa View Post
    So when does this CTIA start tomorrow? Anyone know the official website for the CTIA?
    I was wondering this too, so Google helped out .

http://www.ctia.org/
    CTIA Conventions & Events
    International CTIA WIRELESS 2010

i gavent got a good look into them yet because the internet is being slow but i assume these are quality sites for CTIA info.

Quote Originally Posted by rawkerdude5012 View Post
    First off I finally joined these forums instead of being a lurker, guess im just too excited for the N1. Been following since the first couple of pages lol.

So when does this CTIA start tomorrow? Anyone know the official website for the CTIA?
    I was wondering this too, so Google helped out .

CTIA - The Wireless Association
    CTIA Conventions & Events
    International CTIA WIRELESS 2010

i gavent got a good look into them yet because the internet is being slow but i assume these are quality sites for CTIA info.
    Definitely slow loading up, Alot of people must be trying to pull this page up as well.

Definitely slow loading up, Alot of people must be trying to pull this page up as well.
    here is the list of events International CTIA WIRELESS 2010

It looks as though they will have some live feeds of this tomorrow, good to know for all of us that have to work, but have access to the web.

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    Hopefully they do, but it would likely be after the actual announcement. I cant imagine they would alert you before or during the announcement.
    Are you intimating that I'm not worth Google alerting me before they make announcement after all this wait and guys pimping their girlfriends? Like I said before, they better let me know or somebobody's NEXASS is mine LOL

I was hoping they would 'shock' us and release it today...its 9:10 and still no go, but Im not giving up.

Do we think it will be a midnight release (unlikely but I can hope right)?
    I've been hoping they would "shock us" every day since January 7th, and checking this damned thread.

Are you intimating that I'm not worth Google alerting me before they make announcement after all this wait and guys pimping their girlfriends? Like I said before, they better let me know or somebobody's NEXASS is mine LOL
    No comment...
    Bought the AT&T N1.

CTIA Wireless 2010: WiMax, LTE, Sprint & Verizon Nexus One

This week will see the start of CTIA Wireless 2010 in Las Vegas and it is expected that Sprint and HTC will unveil the first WiMAX smartphone the HTC Supersonic, along with an LTE picocell prototype reports an article over on light reading.

Apparently Sprint which uses the Cleawire WiMAX network for their “4G Now” service may introduce the much anticipated HTC Supersonic on Tuesday. Sprint along with Verizon Wireless is expected to also unveil details of the CDMA version of the Android Nexus One superphone.

Also expected to be a big subject at CTIA 2010 is LTE with Motorola having new LTE radio heads to showcase; Aviat Networks will speak on backhaul for LTE and DesignArt Networks and Sequans Communications will show off their silicon along with other infrastructure vendors.

Furthermore, AirWalk Communications will showcase their LTE picocell prototype which is an indoor unit which has been designed with a view to delivering coverage in large buildings. While the National Broadband plan will undoubtedly also be a subject for discussion at CTIA 2010.

CTIA Wireless 2010: WiMax, LTE, Sprint & Verizon Nexus One Phone Reviews

The Keyword is "This week " the very first two words in this posting - Definitely happening this week!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links