Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by Tattrpuff Originally Posted by Dream I have a buddy who works for VZW (in a store) and they havent been told anything ...

Page 43 of 400 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Tattrpuff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    I have a buddy who works for VZW (in a store) and they havent been told anything and havent had any training at all. You think they would release this phone tomorrow without training employes?
    Again...VZW won't be releasing this phone...only supporting it on their network...any issue or support is done through Google/HTC directly. They really will only need to know who you have to contact for support, which from the leaked photo from their equipment guide they have access to that information, and how to setup a smart phone up on a their network...and I believe they already know how to do that. Even initial setup is handled through google.com/phone.

Reading back through this, it seems rude. It's not a rude statement. I apologize if it comes across this way Dream.

What Tattrpuff stated is exactly how Google/HTC is handling Tmobile account. Tmobile has minimal to nothing to do with the N1 phone except the U$er contract.

I hope you guys are right, I have the money to buy it (at full price or discounted) right NOW! Im already dieing without my Droid

Can't wait till it comes out so we can get all these rumors out of the way! gahhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    Well they get training on all new phones I believe, and this will be the first Android 2.1 device for Verizon. I dunno, I hope that it comes out tomorrow more than anybody (sold my Droid this weekend so im using a dumb phone for now ) but I dont see it happening.
    But, this is also the first phone that Verizon will have that they are NOT selling. As has been said many times...VZW is only providing the service...nothing more. If the phone was being sold in their store, then I would have cause for concern, but since they have basically nothing to do with it, they need basically no training.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

I think I may honestly cry if it isn't released tomorrow...

Quote Originally Posted by woogyboogy View Post
    Same, sadly. I've been waiting this past month but I know others have been waiting since the beginning of the year. Can't imagine how they feel >_<

you came this far tomorrow i honestly believe will be the release date and if not within the next two weeks. at least an announcement tomorrow. you waited this long your almost there. i have no proof but just have a feeling and can't wait for tomorrow. i think if it doesn't launch tomorrow it will launch the same day as the incredible. also sprint said they'll have the n1 very soon and they and vzw are cdma...tomorrow needs to come faster and i feel everybodies pain

I am going to go crazy if this phone doesn't come out tomorrow. I have been following this site for a couple of weeks now, and have been waiting for this phone to come to Verizon ever since it was released. Ahhh I need it now! If it comes out tomorrow, like it is rumored to be, will we know at midnight? I want to order this thing ASAP! Hahaha

you'll prob know by afternoon!

Quote Originally Posted by kentoe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by woogyboogy View Post
    Same, sadly. I've been waiting this past month but I know others have been waiting since the beginning of the year. Can't imagine how they feel >_<
    Quote Originally Posted by pattymcfatty76 View Post
    I am going to go crazy if this phone doesn't come out tomorrow. I have been following this site for a couple of weeks now, and have been waiting for this phone to come to Verizon ever since it was released. Ahhh I need it now! If it comes out tomorrow, like it is rumored to be, will we know at midnight? I want to order this thing ASAP! Hahaha

Yeah, I'm going crazy too! I've been waiting for this phone to be released on Verizon since January. It's been a long and annoying wait, but hopefully by tomorrow it'll be all over. As soon as it's available for purchase on the google website i'm getting it, doesn't matter if I pay the $520+ or not.

We can do it.. one more day! I'll be mad if it isn't released tomorrow but i'll cool off if at least we have a definite due date.

If it is released tomorrow, does anyone expect a server overload from all of us trying to be the first to get it?

Stupid Verizon.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links