Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; mach330, Iím with you about the thickness and color. I hope itís thin like the N1 and surely it would be offered in other colors? ...

Page 5 of 400 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

mach330, Iím with you about the thickness and color. I hope itís thin like the N1 and surely it would be offered in other colors? Plain old black would be fine for me. I like that it supposedly will have the 1 GHz Snapdragon processor and Android 2.1.from the start. Iíve also read good things about HTCís Sense UI. They say the stock RAM is 256 vs. the N1ís 512 so thatís the only downside I can see so far.

Iím actually wondering if the ďIncredibleĒ is not what HTC will be offering as Verizonís version of the N1. Maybe not, just a feeling I have.

Hereís a link to probably the WORST video EVER made but it allegedly shows the HTC Incredible. I'm hoping this crap isnt fake...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYbnP_cWR00"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYbnP_cWR00[/ame]e.

Yeah I am on the Droid right now and if this 2.1 update doesn't bring what the Nexus One has, I am totally getting a N1 when it comes to Verizon.

Cost of Verizon vs Tmobile

Do you think the Verizon plan will cost much more the the Tmobile? The Tmobile is $79.99 for 500 talk minutes and unlimited text and data (I think).

Quote Originally Posted by rubesly View Post
    Do you think the Verizon plan will cost much more the the Tmobile? The Tmobile is $79.99 for 500 talk minutes and unlimited text and data (I think).
    you just need to add $30 for a data plan for verizon. not sure what the comparison plan is for tmobile.

Quote Originally Posted by Stillooking View Post
    Already prepping my wife to take over the Droid and I will go to the N1.
    I'm prepping my wife for the Nexus One... my Droid is too "manly" for her. Just waiting.... . . .

https://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/...#39;NM8PB31200'

Take a look at the latest HTC filing, looks like its for VZW. Something soon I hope at this rate I'll take the Incredible or the Nexus One. Which ever comes first.

My contract with Sprint ended yesterday........a month ago I wanted the iphone, and shortly afterwards, here comes the N1. I really did like the iphone, played with it, dreamed about it, the whole nine yards......again, here comes the N1. It has been very tempting to get the droid and being so patient to wait for the N1 is just about killing me. Now, her comes the Incredible! This is driving me nuts. If the Incredible comes out first, I might just go for it. They're very similar. I just need to get rid of this stupid BB Pearl that totally sucks. Then I'm thinking what if apple upgrades the iphone to match the N! and the Incredible and slides over to VRW? It's too much to think about. Come on N1 and put me out of my misery!!!!

I am now on my 4th Storm 1. I dont know how much longer i can wait for the N1

Waiting for the N1 on Verizon

first storm, but hating it more and more every day. Keep looking for any type of news concerning the N1 coming to verizon.... god I hate this ****...

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoatLantern View Post
    first storm, but hating it more and more every day. Keep looking for any type of news concerning the N1 coming to verizon.... god I hate this ****...

I agree. Cant wait until i can throw this POS against the wall

Waiting for the N1 on Verizon

Page 5 of 400 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links