Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Hate to burst peoples bubbles but I went into the Verizon store in Center city Philadelphia today and inquired about the N1. They said 2 ...

Page 57 of 400 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Hate to burst peoples bubbles but I went into the Verizon store in Center city Philadelphia today and inquired about the N1. They said 2 weeks to a month.google and verizon

Quote Originally Posted by danjfoley View Post
    And you can't buy them from verizonwireless.com either? Does anyone know if you can buy it on T-Mobile's web site?

And I would assume that means we aren't going to see a buy one get one free on verizon like you can get with the driod?

Can we take this a good thing? Meaning that verizon will have not disabled or changed ANYTHING about the phone?
    No, only through Google.com/Phone on both accounts.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

And you can't buy them from verizonwireless.com either? Does anyone know if you can buy it on T-Mobile's web site?

And I would assume that means we aren't going to see a buy one get one free on verizon like you can get with the driod?

Can we take this a good thing? Meaning that verizon will have not disabled or changed ANYTHING about the phone?
    Why are you coming in here and trying to ruin something everyone has already gotten past. We know it will be sold online and it will probably never be a BOGO deal like that. And we dont want VZW to touch the phone (at least I dont). Google knows what theyre doing, just maybe not marketing.

Quote Originally Posted by amitheman1 View Post
    Hate to burst peoples bubbles but I went into the Verizon store in Center city Philadelphia today and inquired about the N1. They said 2 weeks to a month.google and verizon
    Its been said, they DON'T know everything, so dont believe evrything they say.

My feeling (which, admittedly could be tainted by my own optimism) is that these people don't have any idea what they're talking about. Also, they're trying to earn a commission on selling you a Droid.

That is all.

An unnamed but reliable source did say it will be out today however

Reps know nothing more than we do at this point.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Now THAT guy, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by rawkerdude5012 View Post

Why are you coming in here and trying to ruin something everyone has already gotten past. We know it will be sold online and it will probably never be a BOGO deal like that. And we dont want VZW to touch the phone (at least I dont). Google knows what theyre doing, just maybe not marketing.

Its been said, they DON'T know everything, so dont believe evrything they say.

Very well said!

Call the press...we got a good one here.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle07 View Post
    Now THAT guy, I believe.
    LOL me too

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links