Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by deadwood Originally Posted by TheGoatLantern first storm, but hating it more and more every day. Keep looking for any type of news ...

Page 6 of 400 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by deadwood View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoatLantern View Post
    first storm, but hating it more and more every day. Keep looking for any type of news concerning the N1 coming to verizon.... god I hate this ****...

I agree. Cant wait until i can throw this POS against the wall
    As much as I would like to throw it againsta wall, I'm going restrain myself and sell it craigslist for the 50 bucks I paid for it. That way I can share the agony with someone else....

first storm, but hating it more and more every day. Keep looking for any type of news concerning the N1 coming to verizon.... god I hate this ****...

I agree. Cant wait until i can throw this POS against the wall
    As much as I would like to throw it againsta wall, I'm going restrain myself and sell it craigslist for the 50 bucks I paid for it. That way I can share the agony with someone else....
    50? LOL i paid $369. 30 days later they came out with the 99 deal.

Waiting for the N1 on Verizon

50? LOL i paid $369. 30 days later they came out with the 99 deal.
    Sorry but Dayaaaaaaaaaaaam!

I agree that Strm 1 was a HUGE POS.

I must be a lucky one, I have not had one problem with my Storm1. I've done nothing but loved this phone. But my "my new every 2" is up. And I am ready for a new phone.

Question. What's going to be the retail price on these phones? With the 2 yr contract.

I am ready for a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by Fairbanks View Post
    I must be a lucky one, I have not had one problem with my Storm1. I've done nothing but loved this phone. But my "my new every 2" is up. And I am ready for a new phone.

Question. What's going to be the retail price on these phones? With the 2 yr contract.

I am ready for a new one.
    I didn't have any problems for a while either, but now the memory leaks are beginning to be a serious pain in the ass. Too much of a problem to exist in a phone like this, so screw 'em and bring on the N1!

As far as pricing, there aren't any details floating out there on the ol' interwebs to say, but just for a pure speculative guess, I would say prolly 199.99 with 2 yr. contract (either extension or new plan).

Does anyone have any new information on when the Nexus One for Verizon Wireless is going to be released? And has it even been approved by the FCC yet? How do these sites find out when a new application or approval is filed? Thanks in advance.

So...quick question for everyone else going through the same thing as me... with rumors of Iphone 4g coming to verizon in june and the nexus one coming march 20th....Which should i get?

Quote Originally Posted by leedaddy29 View Post
    So...quick question for everyone else going through the same thing as me... with rumors of Iphone 4g coming to verizon in june and the nexus one coming march 20th....Which should i get?
    rumors are rumors. when both phones are out for verizon (hardly doubt it with iphone...just way too much speculation on that for yrs). hard to give you info on phones that doesn't exist. but i love how android is so open and can multitask. if iphone can do that, maybe.

Member im a android but thats ok's Avatar
    another fcc filing find. what is interesting (which i cant confirm) is the comment at the bottom.

http://www.wirelessgoodness.com/2010...s-us-guessing/

so as it goes, feb. 14th and still no nexus one on verizon , but still impatiently waiting.

edit. http://www.engadget.com/2009/12/14/h...and-att-huspa/

Member im a android but thats ok's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by im a android but thats ok View Post
    another fcc filing find. what is interesting (which i cant confirm) is the comment at the bottom.

http://www.wirelessgoodness.com/2010...s-us-guessing/

so as it goes, feb. 14th and still no nexus one on verizon , but still impatiently waiting.

edit. HTC Nexus One blessed by the FCC (updated) -- Engadget
    the above i found out is actually for the att
    nexus one. bands i ii and v. so on to the next rumor. a possible release date for the nexus one verizon, or another random throw at the old dart board?

MWC: Verizon's Nexus One To Be Announced?

Page 6 of 400 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links