Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by vizzle07 Originally Posted by KDII Originally Posted by rawkerdude5012 "They" are samsung. So its about Samsung's take on smartphones Does anyone know ...

Page 65 of 400 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 650 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

  1. #641
    Member KDII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle07 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KDII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rawkerdude5012 View Post

    "They" are samsung. So its about Samsung's take on smartphones
    Does anyone know when Google is supposed to get up and speak?
    they're not.
    Where would they announce it?

  2. #642
    Senior Member vizzle07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by KDII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle07 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KDII View Post

    Does anyone know when Google is supposed to get up and speak?
    they're not.
    Where would they announce it?
    Same place they announced the AT&T version. In other words, if you're expecting an announcement, don't hold your breath. The AT&T phone just went live without any announcement from Google, AT&T, or anyone.

    That's what i expect will happen.

  3. #643
    Member KDII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle07 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KDII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle07 View Post

    they're not.
    Where would they announce it?
    Same place they announced the AT&T version. In other words, if you're expecting an announcement, don't hold your breath. The AT&T phone just went live without any announcement from Google, AT&T, or anyone.

    That's what i expect will happen.
    Pure marketing genius! hahaha

  4. #644
    Member deadwood_nexusone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle07 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KDII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle07 View Post

    they're not.
    Where would they announce it?
    Same place they announced the AT&T version. In other words, if you're expecting an announcement, don't hold your breath. The AT&T phone just went live without any announcement from Google, AT&T, or anyone.

    That's what i expect will happen.
    IIRC they announced the T-Mobile Version. And since VZW is the largest domestic carrier it would be smart if they announced it at CITA.

    Waiting for the N1 on Verizon

  5. #645
    Senior Member vizzle07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    210
    There will also be a post here:

    Nexus One | News and Updates

    But in the case of the AT&T version, this post didn't show up until several hours after all the tech blogs had reported the release of the AT&T nexus one. By then it was old news.

  6. #646
    Junior Member Boomstk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    25
    Ohhh The Samsung Galaxy S!!!

  7. #647
    Senior Member rawkerdude5012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    106
    Samsung Galaxy S :0

  8. #648
    Member KDII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by deadwood View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle07 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KDII View Post

    Where would they announce it?
    Same place they announced the AT&T version. In other words, if you're expecting an announcement, don't hold your breath. The AT&T phone just went live without any announcement from Google, AT&T, or anyone.

    That's what i expect will happen.
    IIRC they announced the T-Mobile Version. And since VZW is the largest domestic carrier it would be smart if they announced it at CITA.
    That's what I was figuring. Why wait until CITA if they aren't going to make a big announcement?

  9. #649
    Junior Member Boomstk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    25
    Keynote is all over... no word on Verizon today boys and girls.

  10. #650
    Member danjfoley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    36
    CITA all done. No announcement we lose.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. .m4a will not play
    By G2 Forum User in forum HTC G2
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 11:06 AM
  2. Who out there also has the original G1?
    By G2 Forum User in forum HTC G2
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 08:33 AM
  3. NO Money Down for the Samsung Epic
    By Epic Forums User in forum Samsung Epic 4G
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-02-2010, 10:11 AM

Search tags for this page

content

,

fcc ld: nm8pb31200

,

forum verizon nexus one

,

nm8pb31200

Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.
Android Forum