Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by deadwood Originally Posted by vizzle07 Originally Posted by KDII Where would they announce it? Same place they announced the AT&T version. In ...

Page 66 of 400 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by deadwood View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle07 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KDII View Post

Where would they announce it?
    Same place they announced the AT&T version. In other words, if you're expecting an announcement, don't hold your breath. The AT&T phone just went live without any announcement from Google, AT&T, or anyone.

That's what i expect will happen.
    IIRC they announced the T-Mobile Version. And since VZW is the largest domestic carrier it would be smart if they announced it at CITA.
    Smart? Yes.

But I seriously doubt it will happen. Google is not listed on the CTIA website as an exhibitor, speaker, presenter, or any other. So unless they plan on standing up during someone's speech and yelling, "WE'VE GOT THE VERIZON NEXUS ONE!!", I don't think any announcement will be made.

Verizon is both an exhibitor and a speaker, but considering they've already said that it would be inappropriate for them to comment on a phone they aren't selling, I doubt they'll announce a VZW compatible N1 either.

wow that fu*king sucks, so much for it coming out today!!!...btw I'm furious

Quote Originally Posted by danjfoley View Post
    CITA all done. No announcement we lose.
    Are you kidding me!? BOO!

Time to reach out and Touch Tmobile

no annoucement. bummer

Is there a chance this thing is going to just be a full priced one that we have to put a sim card into. If so then there goes my hopes of getting one. And everyone else. No one is ever going to pay the full price for any phone. Expect for a few geeks out there. If it is not going to go for the $179 price then we are all screwed. We are stuck with the droid.

Quote Originally Posted by deadwood View Post

Same place they announced the AT&T version. In other words, if you're expecting an announcement, don't hold your breath. The AT&T phone just went live without any announcement from Google, AT&T, or anyone.

That's what i expect will happen.
    IIRC they announced the T-Mobile Version. And since VZW is the largest domestic carrier it would be smart if they announced it at CITA.
    Smart? Yes.

But I seriously doubt it will happen. Google is not listed on the CTIA website as an exhibitor, speaker, presenter, or any other. So unless they plan on standing up during someone's speech and yelling, "WE'VE GOT THE VERIZON NEXUS ONE!!", I don't think any announcement will be made.

Verizon is both an exhibitor and a speaker, but considering they've already said that it would be inappropriate for them to comment on a phone they aren't selling, I doubt they'll announce a VZW compatible N1 either.
    Good point. Ah fawk it!

Waiting for the N1 on Verizon

Is there a chance this thing is going to just be a full priced one that we have to put a sim card into. If so then there goes my hopes of getting one. And everyone else. No one is ever going to pay the full price for any phone. Expect for a few geeks out there. If it is not going to go for the $179 price then we are all screwed. We are stuck with the droid.
    Im ready to drop 600 on the N1 just to get rid of my S1...so...dont say no one.

Waiting for the N1 on Verizon

i believe they will just do it the same way the att version did..just post it up there. They probably know by now that anyone who does want it..I.E. everyone on here...already is checking the website ever few seconds for an update. since it is being sold thru google only, and one isnt able to get the "nice" upgrade discounts like if it were sold directly thru the carrier, the "average" person wouldnt be interested in buying the phone for the 500+ price, or whatever it will be when it finally comes out for vzw. that is prob another reason vzw isnt advertizing it, cause they have the incredible comming out sometime this summer also and know that the nexus wont take away "valuable money" by stealing the "average" person to buy it...they will just wait for the inc to come out and pay vzw the money for it directly...

I am going to be paying full price for it, and am ready too.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links