Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; i am curious tho to see if vzw speaks in the next few days about a release date for the incredible..whichever one comes out first..incredible ...

Page 67 of 400 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

i am curious tho to see if vzw speaks in the next few days about a release date for the incredible..whichever one comes out first..incredible or N1, i will get...anything to get rid of my storm

Quote Originally Posted by rawkerdude5012 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by danjfoley View Post
    Is there a chance this thing is going to just be a full priced one that we have to put a sim card into. If so then there goes my hopes of getting one. And everyone else. No one is ever going to pay the full price for any phone. Expect for a few geeks out there. If it is not going to go for the $179 price then we are all screwed. We are stuck with the droid.
    I am going to be paying full price for it, and am ready too.
    Yeah.. I'll pay the $500 I just won't be happy about it unless Verizon has special plan rates for it. Which they won't.

Is there a chance this thing is going to just be a full priced one that we have to put a sim card into. If so then there goes my hopes of getting one. And everyone else. No one is ever going to pay the full price for any phone. Expect for a few geeks out there. If it is not going to go for the $179 price then we are all screwed. We are stuck with the droid.
    I think there's a lot of us who would pay the full price. It wouldn't be the first time I've paid full retail for a phone, and I'm sure it won't be the last.

I cant say that just because it wasnt announced during the CTIA that it isnt coming out. Google announced the T-Mobile N1 while the CES was going on but they were NOT there. They made their own private announcement in line with the CES show.

Give it time. It is still early in Vegas and on the West coast.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle07 View Post
    I think there's a lot of us who would pay the full price. It wouldn't be the first time I've paid full retail for a phone, and I'm sure it won't be the last.
    Im ready and willing to pay the full price.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    I cant say that just because it wasnt announced during the CTIA that it isnt coming out. Google announced the T-Mobile N1 while the CES was going on but they were NOT there. They made their own private announcement in line with the CES show.

Give it time. It is still early in Vegas and on the West coast.
    Exactly. I don't know what everyone was expecting from two AT&T executives, a Samsung executive, and a Telefonica representative, but I got exactly what I anticipated.

That doesn't mean it's not coming out today.

We just don't know. And that is the bottom line. They are building our anticipation in hopes of a better return when they do release it. But that does not mean that it wont come today.

I hope it comes today...I cant do this again...another day.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    I hope it comes today...I cant do this again...another day.

I can't either!!! >.<

Wait, the phone will be full price no matter what contract you get with Verizon?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links