Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; when does ctia end today? can it still come out today? i'm so sad. i need it already...

Page 69 of 400 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

when does ctia end today? can it still come out today? i'm so sad. i need it already

all they have to do is make the chip cdma, it shouldn't take them since january what's taking so long. if they launched it sooner so many more people would have bought it.

BAH!! Google.... Verizon.... I have my debit card in hand.... If you are reading this... Just release the damn thing already! let's go! Move it! now!

wait. the shows in vegas so that means it is only like 1 there. that's when it released on tmobile...we still have a shot but doubt it. they can at least tell us a solid release date.

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    wait. the shows in vegas so that means it is only like 1 there. that's when it released on tmobile...we still have a shot but doubt it. they can at least tell us a solid release date.
    Exactly... give me a date... allow me to plan... maybe schedule that day off and have a case of brews ready... maybe have a bbq!! hahaha... The celebration of the end of my broken-ass HTC Diamond...

I wouldn't be surprised if Google loses a few customers today if they don't release it. It's kind of unfair to them since all this is based on a rumor. I personally am willing to wait... well I almost have to, I won't settle for anything other than the N1

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by rustafarii View Post
    BAH!! Google.... Verizon.... I have my debit card in hand.... If you are reading this... Just release the damn thing already! let's go! Move it! now!

I have mine in hand too!!! >.<

i wonder why all the fuss over the Sprint version and the VZW story just dies by the wayside...

Waiting for the N1 on Verizon

no it's not unfair. "spring 2010" is way too vague and it shouldn't have taken until spring to release this phone anyway. they need to give a solid date as they should have a while ago. they might still but i just want it already. if there's so many customers waiting for the vzw n1 why not release it already? it doesn't take almost 4 months to simply switch the bands to CDMA.

It's only noon in Vegas, It's also noon at Google Inc. Current local time in U.S.A. – Nevada – Las Vegas

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links