Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; They are almost certainly NOT going to make any announcement at CTIA. So it doesn't matter what is going on at that show. There was ...

Page 70 of 400 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

They are almost certainly NOT going to make any announcement at CTIA. So it doesn't matter what is going on at that show. There was a rumor that the N1 would be released today for Verizon. People then took that rumor and combined it with the fact that CTIA was also happening the same day. This added some weight to the rumor, thinking that it would make sense that Google would have the release coincide with CTIA. There is NO rumor that I am aware of saying that Google would announce it AT the conference.

Quote Originally Posted by Yadao View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if Google loses a few customers today if they don't release it. It's kind of unfair to them since all this is based on a rumor. I personally am willing to wait... well I almost have to, I won't settle for anything other than the N1
    If I don't hear something solid about either the N1 or the Incredible in the next few days, I am just going to suck it up and buy a Droid.

Quote Originally Posted by wuliwong View Post
    If I don't hear something solid about either the N1 or the Incredible in the next few days, I am just going to suck it up and buy a Droid.
    You and everyone else. The Droid is too popular IMO. I much prefer things that everyone and their dog doesn't own. Where I live, the chances of seeing somebody else who owns a N1 is pretty slim, that appeals to me.

Quote Originally Posted by wuliwong View Post
    They are almost certainly NOT going to make any announcement at CTIA. So it doesn't matter what is going on at that show. There was a rumor that the N1 would be released today for Verizon. People then took that rumor and combined it with the fact that CTIA was also happening the same day. This added some weight to the rumor, thinking that it would make sense that Google would have the release coincide with CTIA. There is NO rumor that I am aware of saying that Google would announce it AT the conference.
    I agree... I also agree that it isn't fair to Google in a sense because yes... March 23rd is all speculation... However, it really should have been out already for Verizon. I'll be willing to wait for only so long ONLY IF they give us a date... at least announce a date.

Obviously not. Can you read?

I can't believe freakin' AT&T is able to use this bad boy on their 3g network before we can...

Obviously not. Can you read?
    lol........

AT&T's latest string of commercials has effectively made me hate them as much as I hate Apple...

Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt315 View Post
    Is it out or not
    your an idiot

AT&T's latest string of commercials has effectively made me hate them as much as I hate Apple...
    Yes the commercials are pretty sad. Makes me feel a little sorry for them.... ok I'm over it.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links