Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by Wyatt315 Will any1 back me up here Yeah, I mean all you had to do was click on the last page of ...

Page 72 of 400 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast
Results 711 to 720 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

  1. #711
    Senior Member FredyG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt315 View Post
    Will any1 back me up here

    Yeah, I mean all you had to do was click on the last page of this thread to know that it wasnt out yet vice asking...

  2. #712
    Junior Member NexusBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt315 View Post
    This sucks how much longer do we need to wait. I might as well go with the iphone i dont want to but i want my nexus one
    That's a good idea - their forum is over that way somehwere ---------->

  3. #713
    Junior Member jreyes2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    8
    i guess all we could do is wait for it. not to sound like im not in the n1 wagon is it just me or do many people sound like they are really hating on the iphone? even though i can guarantee that most of us would jump at the chance to get the iphone on verizon.

    Lets face were all just looking for the one phone that replace our need for that phone

  4. #714
    Senior Member Yadao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    126
    If I wanted an iphone I would have gotten one. I want an N1 because of what it is, not because I "can't" have an iphone.

  5. #715
    Senior Member FredyG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by jreyes2020 View Post
    i even though i can guarantee that most of us would jump at the chance to get the iphone on verizon.


    No, not really.

  6. #716
    Junior Member Mercutio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by jreyes2020 View Post
    i guess all we could do is wait for it. not to sound like im not in the n1 wagon is it just me or do many people sound like they are really hating on the iphone? even though i can guarantee that most of us would jump at the chance to get the iphone on verizon.

    Lets face were all just looking for the one phone that replace our need for that phone
    After a couple of years, I'm done with the iPhone. Just done. I see the trajectory Apple is taking with it, I understand it from a business perspective, but I don't want to be part of it anymore. Things just aren't going the way I'd hoped. A lot of it stems from what is most likely OCD... I get frustrated that I simply cannot organize the applications the way I want, and that I have very little control over it as a device.

  7. #717
    Senior Member FredyG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt315 View Post
    Man fu%k you guys your such a@sholes i mean its just a delayed phone like did u just cut yourself while masterbating and you taking out your anger out on the young one. Get a life

    Go play with an iphone kid.

  8. #718
    Member johnnyc418's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt315 View Post
    This sucks how much longer do we need to wait. I might as well go with the iphone i dont want to but i want my nexus one
    please get the iphone so we never hear from you again.

  9. #719
    Junior Member BloodySpirit058's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt315 View Post
    Man fu%k you guys your such a@sholes i mean its just a delayed phone like did u just cut yourself while masterbating and you taking out your anger out on the young one. Get a life
    i don't think they're taking out anger on you, i think they just don't like reading stupid posts...

  10. #720
    Senior Member FredyG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt315 View Post
    Goodbye *****es

    Why are you still here?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. .m4a will not play
    By G2 Forum User in forum HTC G2
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 11:06 AM
  2. Who out there also has the original G1?
    By G2 Forum User in forum HTC G2
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 08:33 AM
  3. NO Money Down for the Samsung Epic
    By Epic Forums User in forum Samsung Epic 4G
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-02-2010, 10:11 AM

Search tags for this page

content

,

fcc ld: nm8pb31200

,

forum verizon nexus one

,

nm8pb31200

Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.
Android Forum