Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; anyone else have any prediction on when it will release?? I was watching this interview and this tech analysis said either the 26th or 27th ...

Page 73 of 400 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

anyone else have any prediction on when it will release?? I was watching this interview and this tech analysis said either the 26th or 27th of march and smurked kind of. if not this week then april 1st/when the incredible releases.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt315 View Post
    Goodbye *****es
    Aaaaaand scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt315 View Post
    Goodbye *****es
    .See-ya ..

Anyone else feel like an 8 year old on Christmas morning waiting to open presents only to find out that there's nothing under the tree?

Quote Originally Posted by Yadao View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if Google loses a few customers today if they don't release it. It's kind of unfair to them since all this is based on a rumor. I personally am willing to wait... well I almost have to, I won't settle for anything other than the N1
    I disagree. It's not unfair to them because I guarantee that they heard this rumor. It's been going around for weeks. And if they knew it wasn't going to happen, they should have said so. Instead, they let everyone go on believing that today was the day. So yeah, people are going to be upset.

That being said, I will wait (not willingly though) for the N1 as well. Still could be today, but I'm doubting it more every minute.

As for the last several posts on this thread, I'll just say this. The best way to get rid of someone who is obviously starved for attention is to ignore them. They'll go seek attention elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by slang06 View Post
    Anyone else feel like an 8 year old on Christmas morning waiting to open presents only to find out that there's nothing under the tree?
    Definitly, or getting something you didn't ask for... At least us Nintendo fans got some interesting news on the next hand-held today.

After a couple of years, I'm done with the iPhone. Just done. I see the trajectory Apple is taking with it, I understand it from a business perspective, but I don't want to be part of it anymore. Things just aren't going the way I'd hoped. A lot of it stems from what is most likely OCD... I get frustrated that I simply cannot organize the applications the way I want, and that I have very little control over it as a device.[/QUOTE]

yeah your probably right i have heard that from iphone users but i just figure it was the usual bordom of the new toy after it gets old. however i do know that many would be user have resisted the iphone just cause of att. personally i haven't had much experience with it since it on att.

wait!!!! There might still be some hope. so far sprint, att and right now t-mobile is doing there presentation. i don't think verizon wen so far. Saving best for last? they will announce the n1 when they go after tmobile i hope. what's your thoughts?

I was under the impression that N1 Verizon version would be released today?

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    wait!!!! There might still be some hope. so far sprint, att and right now t-mobile is doing there presentation. i don't think verizon wen so far. Saving best for last? they will announce the n1 when they go after tmobile i hope. what's your thoughts?
    What? I thought it was over for today.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links