Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; i know it's not likely but don't give up hope for a release or announcement today. they conference is going and will be for a ...

Page 77 of 400 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

i know it's not likely but don't give up hope for a release or announcement today. they conference is going and will be for a few more hours. follow noah from phonedog at twitter. he said he saw the htc supersonic. this gives us all hope as that too was supposed to be announced today but hasn't yet.

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    i know it's not likely but don't give up hope for a release or announcement today. they conference is going and will be for a few more hours. follow noah from phonedog at twitter. he said he saw the htc supersonic. this gives us all hope as that too was supposed to be announced today but hasn't yet.
    The supersonic, AKA HTC EVO 4G, is officially announced.

Good news for everyone but us it seems...

The samsung Galaxy S is a GSM phone. NO carrier information given. Sorry, no samsung for vzw or sprint

but if we were all waiting for the supersonic we'd all be so sad that it wasn't announced yet...but it was just recently. Maybe this will happen with the nexus 1 on vzw. It's only like 1:45 there and the event ends today at around 5 i think. I re-gained hope.

Quote Originally Posted by rawkerdude5012 View Post
    The samsung Galaxy S is a GSM phone. NO carrier information given. So if it comes to VZW and they do Ne2 we can buy N1, full price, and upgrade to it and switch whenever we want

Sorry dude but that doesn't make sense. Like you just said it's a GSM phone, so it's obviously not coming to Verizon. Plus I don't want it -- it's MASSIVE!

Quote Originally Posted by Yadao View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by slang06 View Post
    At this point of the day, even if they release it, it's probably unlikely those of us on the east coast would get it next day right?
    Google ships with FedEx next day shipping, but there is a cut-off point during the day where it won't arrive the next day. I'm not sure what time that is, but I don't think we could make that deadline.

So right now we're looking at Thursday at the earliest we could have it.
    I've shipped at eleven at night and they received it next day

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle07 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rawkerdude5012 View Post
    The samsung Galaxy S is a GSM phone. NO carrier information given. So if it comes to VZW and they do Ne2 we can buy N1, full price, and upgrade to it and switch whenever we want

Sorry dude but that doesn't make sense. Like you just said it's a GSM phone, so it's obviously not coming to Verizon. Plus I don't want it -- it's MASSIVE!
    omg, i completely skipped over that part, oh man *facepalm* thanks for the save, ima edit it so i dont look like such a retard.

i think they will at least announce it today. all the drama from not hearing it in the beginning of the day builds the suspense.

Are you watching a stream of this? Will you post a link? thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by KDII View Post

Are you watching a stream of this? Will you post a link? thanks!
    No, just following on twitter. @phonedog_noah , @androidcentral , @droiddog , @androidguys

They're all there giving real-time updates.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links