Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; This is how I'm looking at it. I will wait until Friday and I'm done with VZ N1. Tmobile -N1 cant be that Bad...

Page 85 of 400 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is how I'm looking at it. I will wait until Friday and I'm done with VZ N1. Tmobile -N1 cant be that Bad

who cares about evo 4g. it releases in summer and will be running 2.1. by then the nexus will have the next android o.s version, google will always make sure it's one step ahead. and to make myself feel better about today i ordered a nexus one screen protector and seidio innocase II.

Quote Originally Posted by orjense View Post
    This is how I'm looking at it. I will wait until Friday and I'm done with VZ N1. Tmobile -N1 cant be that Bad
    Uh...it can when your not in a T-Mo 3G market. I dont know about you but when i travel im often out of T-Mo's 3G market. I will go for the droid before i leave vzw..

Waiting for the N1 on Verizon

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    who cares about evo 4g. it releases in summer and will be running 2.1. by then the nexus will have the next android o.s version, google will always make sure it's one step ahead. and to make myself feel better about today i ordered a nexus one screen protector and seidio innocase II.
    Lets just hope its before summer when we finally get the N1. Im starting to think that VZW may have something to do with the N1 not being official today. I cant image what or why, but just a feeling.

I need a new phone and dont really want to go to AT&T, but if the VZW N1 isnt out soon, it may be too tempting to pass up.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

I just want the phoneeeeeeeee! Can't stop refreshing the google blog and google phone page

Quote Originally Posted by kentoe View Post
    I just want the phoneeeeeeeee! Can't stop refreshing the google blog and google phone page
    Probably safe to assume we arent hearing anything tonight...
    Bought the AT&T N1.

all of you should wait until the weekend. you've waited SO long. it's worth it and will be coming soon. if not then i might re-consider. I wish google/vzw could see how many vzw customers want to buy the phone NOW and how many aren't willing to wait any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    Lets just hope its before summer when we finally get the N1. Im starting to think that VZW may have something to do with the N1 not being official today. I cant image what or why, but just a feeling.

I need a new phone and dont really want to go to AT&T, but if the VZW N1 isnt out soon, it may be too tempting to pass up.
    This is what I was saying a couple of days ago -- I have a hunch that VZW is holding up the release of the N1 until after the incredible launches. They don't make any money on the N1, but they do on the incredible.

Yeah, I'm really not so sure about this talk about ANYONE switching to Sprint. 4G will only be in limited areas, and you're going to be stuck on their normal network a LOT of the time.

What I really don't get here is (from a marketing standpoint) why they wouldn't have just outed the VZW N1 already. It seems like its thunder has been pre-stolen by a device they already knew was happening... if it had entered the market a week ago, they'd have fewer gadget heads without much common sense (many of us, admit it) waiting for the next "big thing."

by the way verizon makes a ton of money of the n1. people will use vzw data plans

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links