Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by vizzle07 Originally Posted by jaeisber Originally Posted by jsilvers525 who cares about evo 4g. it releases in summer and will be running ...

Page 86 of 400 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle07 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    who cares about evo 4g. it releases in summer and will be running 2.1. by then the nexus will have the next android o.s version, google will always make sure it's one step ahead. and to make myself feel better about today i ordered a nexus one screen protector and seidio innocase II.
    Lets just hope its before summer when we finally get the N1. Im starting to think that VZW may have something to do with the N1 not being official today. I cant image what or why, but just a feeling.

I need a new phone and dont really want to go to AT&T, but if the VZW N1 isnt out soon, it may be too tempting to pass up.
    This is what I was saying a couple of days ago -- I have a hunch that VZW is holding up the release of the N1 until after the incredible launches. They don't make any money on the N1, but they do on the incredible.
    It just doesnt make sense that VZW could hold up the phone since they are NOT selling it. A plan is a plan from VZW regardless of phone. I could understand if the N1 was in stores, then fine...I understand the logic. But, the phone is not in stores, and the phone only relies on the network. It seems like google should be able to release the phone whenever they want and we could just get our own plans...just my .02
    Bought the AT&T N1.

who cares about evo 4g. it releases in summer and will be running 2.1. by then the nexus will have the next android o.s version, google will always make sure it's one step ahead. and to make myself feel better about today i ordered a nexus one screen protector and seidio innocase II.
    Lets just hope its before summer when we finally get the N1. Im starting to think that VZW may have something to do with the N1 not being official today. I cant image what or why, but just a feeling.

I need a new phone and dont really want to go to AT&T, but if the VZW N1 isnt out soon, it may be too tempting to pass up.
    This is what I was saying a couple of days ago -- I have a hunch that VZW is holding up the release of the N1 until after the incredible launches. They don't make any money on the N1, but they do on the incredible.
    is there even any official word on the incredible release?

JimMariner
    The User wjay was indeed Wyatt. His new name has been banned as well. That kind of behavior will not be tolerated on NexusOne !!!

IP addresses Don't Lie, nor do similar email accounts

by the way verizon makes a ton of money of the n1. people will use vzw data plans
    Ok, let me re-phrase: VZW doesn't make any money on the SALE of the N1. And if you're already a VZW customer, using a smartphone, Verizon doesn't get anything out of you upgrading to the N1.

hahahah i was going to post you remind me of someone to WJAy or w.e his name was but felt bad if it wasn't him b/c he was asking for us to get him info. Times running out less then an hour now!!!!!????

Ahhh!

I have never wished so much in all of my life to hit the refresh button on the google.com/phone and have a message appear saying "sorry for the trouble our website is currently being updated" the forum would just go wild!

It just doesnt make sense that VZW could hold up the phone since they are NOT selling it. A plan is a plan from VZW regardless of phone. I could understand if the N1 was in stores, then fine...I understand the logic. But, the phone is not in stores, and the phone only relies on the network. It seems like google should be able to release the phone whenever they want and we could just get our own plans...just my .02
    I went through this the other day as well. It makes sense because VZW and Google are FRIENDS! If VZW has asked Google not to release the N1 until after the Incredible, I believe that Google would oblige. Google doesn't really care which Android handset you buy, as long as you buy an Android.

I'm not saying VZW is holding it up against Google's will. I just think Google is doing VZW a favor. Which makes sense considering how much $$ VZW poured into the Droid marketing campaign.

They get retention. Their current customers staying with Verizon and not switching phone companies due to Verizon making us, very patient people, wait for the N1 to come out through their network. They can go online and read how many people are so interested in this phone and see how many people are becoming more and more angry with Verizon over the N1 not being released yet.

but verizon doesn't make money on either phone just the data plan you need to sign up for. HTC get $ for the phone. be patient everyone (i can't though)

Let's hope for a last minute announcement then. Though, there a few more days of this event left correct?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links