Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by Yadao My N1 screen protector just came in the mail. Usually I'm happy to get things in the mail, but this just ...

Page 89 of 400 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Yadao View Post
    My N1 screen protector just came in the mail. Usually I'm happy to get things in the mail, but this just stings.
    I thought about ordering, but I didn't for that reason. Something told me to wait.

Well the event just started today. The only thing was the rumor had nothing to do with CTIA it was just coincidence. So there's still a chance for verizon (even though they wouldn't be announing it) or htc or google to announce it at CTIA. But that's despite the rumor.

Unhappy

Whatever the plan to release it is, I doubt it would include doing it after 8pm on the east coast. I'm not buying any accessories for the N1, b/c I will buy the incredible if it comes out first. And if there's no announcement at all in the next few days, I'll just get a Droid.

Quote Originally Posted by sandman View Post
    My N1 screen protector just came in the mail. Usually I'm happy to get things in the mail, but this just stings.
    I thought about ordering, but I didn't for that reason. Something told me to wait.
    The main reason I ordered the screen protector and a case, was so I could put them on right after I unbox the phone. If I'm gonna spend 530 dollars on a phone I might as well protect it.

The main reason I ordered the screen protector and a case, was so I could put them on right after I unbox the phone. If I'm gonna spend 530 dollars on a phone I might as well protect it.

I agree completely. Believe me.... something just told me to wait. And I know me. That would sting o so bad. But I understand completely. Im the same way. My storm is on is on my last nerve and I am about to through it over the interstate. I was truly hoping that the phone would come out today.

These online ads are only a reminder of like "Hey look at me the nexus one, I'm not on your network!" They're starting to get annoying now, not pleasant!

Ah, I'm right at my annual upgrade time. I've managed to wait 4 whole days without impulsively buying a Droid!

Between the HTC Incredible and the Nexus One, idc anymore, my blackberry is almost dead, I've had money in the bank for a new phone for 6 months now waiting for something good to come out, whichever one gets here first is the one I'm going to get at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by kentoe View Post
    These online ads are only a reminder of like "Hey look at me the nexus one, I'm not on your network!" They're starting to get annoying now, not pleasant!
    i know all last week i felt the same way

Quote Originally Posted by Ritterdestod View Post
    Between the HTC Incredible and the Nexus One, idc anymore, my blackberry is almost dead, I've had money in the bank for a new phone for 6 months now waiting for something good to come out, whichever one gets here first is the one I'm going to get at this point.
    I';m in the same boat...first phone to come out i get. half the features on my blackberry storm dont even work anymore...so the sooner the better for a new phone...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links