Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; lol. if they announced both incredible and n1 today nobody would have known they announced skype. so maybe they will announce it tomorrow as everybody ...

Page 91 of 400 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

lol. if they announced both incredible and n1 today nobody would have known they announced skype. so maybe they will announce it tomorrow as everybody is down and it will make it feel that much better.....prob not trying to keep optimistic

Quote Originally Posted by drkrishall View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kentoe View Post
    These online ads are only a reminder of like "Hey look at me the nexus one, I'm not on your network!" They're starting to get annoying now, not pleasant!
    Ok now these ads are just getting down right ridiculous!

HILLARIOUS:rofl3:

I wonder how many posts this topic will have by the time the N1 is released.

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    lol. if they announced both incredible and n1 today nobody would have known they announced skype. so maybe they will announce it tomorrow as everybody is down and it will make it feel that much better.....prob not trying to keep optimistic
    ...that would be so amazing

Quote Originally Posted by drkrishall View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kentoe View Post
    These online ads are only a reminder of like "Hey look at me the nexus one, I'm not on your network!" They're starting to get annoying now, not pleasant!
    Ok now these ads are just getting down right ridiculous!
    hahahahahhaha:rofl3:

Quote Originally Posted by flyingguy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    specs are the same as of now except incredible is slightly underclocked. i doubt the incredible will be called the incredible though at release. also i think vzw and google have something up their sleeve. either a faster processor (somehow), a cooler color scheme (already n1 looks sick), a new updated o.s possibly or something. can't imagine why they'd be taking so long.
    prob cause google and vzw are sitting back watching and reading each post that we are all putting on here and laughing menacingly and histerically at all of us waiting in agony....damn them
    Absolutely! That's why you see over 400 people watching and only a few posting. Sadistic Bastards!

Quote Originally Posted by Yadao View Post
    I wonder how many posts this topic will have by the time the N1 is released.
    hell if the next few days are the same as today..i predict upwards of like 150 pages worth maybe...give or take 8 lol

I'm about to just ignore everything and wait for the email from Google I subscribed to receive. I'm getting tired at staring at a screen that never changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Yadao View Post
    I'm about to just ignore everything and wait for the email from Google I subscribed to receive. I'm getting tired at staring at a screen that never changes.
    i was thinking bout doing that..but its more fun to read on here and ***** about it not being out LOL. plus i wonder if they will send out an email before or after it is available. i hope like a day before to let everyone know...

How about an April 1st release! Happy Fools Day! Can this wait get any worse?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links