Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by drkrishall Originally Posted by kentoe These online ads are only a reminder of like "Hey look at me the nexus one, I'm ...

Page 92 of 400 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by drkrishall View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kentoe View Post
    These online ads are only a reminder of like "Hey look at me the nexus one, I'm not on your network!" They're starting to get annoying now, not pleasant!
    Ok now these ads are just getting down right ridiculous!
    OK this is great :rofl3:

I too think I'm getting over the Nexus One. I am not giving up or quitting, however as a potential customer I am furious for being treated this way. It is simple business good product + effective marketing campaign = good customer feelings and more buyers. It is quite simple. I refuse to be a customer of a company like this. Same reason I do absolutely as minimum business with crApple and Microsh!t as possible.

Just my .02...very angry, very.

Quote Originally Posted by wuliwong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by drkrishall View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kentoe View Post
    These online ads are only a reminder of like "Hey look at me the nexus one, I'm not on your network!" They're starting to get annoying now, not pleasant!
    Ok now these ads are just getting down right ridiculous!
    hahahahahhaha:rofl3:

you know what I don't even care, there are so many new phones that are coming out its crazy to be fix on this one phone, Google is taking so long that by the time it comes out ill own a flying car.

who ever is thinking about just getting the droid DON'T, wait a month and get a much better phone even if its not the nexus. At the rate phones are coming out its like computers, six months later they are outdated. so get the best you can now to at least be able to use the apps 2 years from now.

Quote Originally Posted by Yadao View Post
    I'm about to just ignore everything and wait for the email from Google I subscribed to receive. I'm getting tired at staring at a screen that never changes.
    I would do this too, but I signed up for the email back in February. As you know a new product was release...the AT&T compatible Nexus One was release and I received no emails. That kind of annoys me.

Sorry I check again, and to maybe resign up...and there are options of what you want to know about and it's N1 and VZW and N1 and Vodifone. So I suppose I wouldn't get any info about the AT&T version.

so i guess ill put something here to sort of help "lift my spirits" and make me feel better. looking at all the screen/phone protectors for the N1 is just making me very giddy...Ooohhh the colors...yes the colors...what color shall i choose for my case...and then there is do i want hard or soft case? AND i saw they have a screen protector/privacy screen....that is very snazzy....

or wait for the nexus one and not be locked into any contract...then when a phone that looks that much better comes out get that. use nexus as a backup and you'll still always have the latest software and a phone to test out new things with. by that time the nexus 2 or something will be out. who knows but i really don't want to be locked into a contract when technology is advancing so quickly. they need to make only 6 month and 12 month contracts.

have you seen the touch screen problems on the nexus one? search it on google under videos. I am afraid to be stuck on this phone with its issues, and the incredible has the same screen (seems to be the source of the problem) so I am hoping something better is release soon.

Plus did you see that evo 4g? looks sick with its 4 inch display.

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    or wait for the nexus one and not be locked into any contract...then when a phone that looks that much better comes out get that. use nexus as a backup and you'll still always have the latest software and a phone to test out new things with. by that time the nexus 2 or something will be out. who knows but i really don't want to be locked into a contract when technology is advancing so quickly. they need to make only 6 month and 12 month contracts.
    this is true..however if a phone comes out, nexus one, that is as good as the iphone(hate it) AND they advetise it correctly like apple did, that phone can still be "out of date" and "state of the art' at the same time...however i am NOT impresseed what so ever by the iphone..to me it is WAY out of date, no matter how popular it still is. and i believe android, if they keep comming out with amazing phones, can/will put the iphone under eventually...or at least make apple "improve' it to keep up with everything

the only thing that MIGHT be the case, i think, is that maybe the CDMA version of the nexus is more hyped up than we all think...MAYBE they are waiting til thursday to announce the release. that way everyone will keep very interested in the CTIA, since the nexus is "now" and other phones are "this year" and to not out shine all the other phones and companies until the very end...MAYBE just MAYBE this is the case and will keep me going for a few days...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links