Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by joomcizzle hey, first time poster here but i've been following this thread for a few weeks now. i was reading that people ...

Page 97 of 400 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147197 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by joomcizzle View Post
    hey, first time poster here but i've been following this thread for a few weeks now.

i was reading that people were looking for verizon to deliver a keynote speech at the CTIA convention in hopes that they would announce the CDMA version of the nexus one but when i checked out the CTIA convention website, it makes no mention of verizon doing any keynote during the three day convention. that means we will probably have to hear about the release through some other means (google, some other CTIA event, verizon website etc.)

just thought i'd point that out . if it has already been pointed out, then please disregard this message, and sorry!
    I'm not saying it'll happen and maybe it's just the hope inside me talking, but Blizzard Entertainment didn't make any prior announcements about releasing new information about Diablo 3 during their Blizzard conventions... yet they did. Maybe that's just what big companies do?

I dunno.

Wishful thinking?

It's there you just gotta look for it.

If it wasn't for the fact that I can't tolerate ATT I would have bought 'em as soon as the 3g release came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomstk View Post
    I honestly thing those guys are full of it, but who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomstk View Post
    Not much new there. I think that site was just recycling information in order to take advantage of all the disappointed viewers of the Verizon discussion thread at nexusoneforums.net.

Honestly, my heart is a little broken. If I'm going to have to wait much longer, I mind as well wait for the EVO 4G. That thing has an HDMI output! Nobody typically takes much notice of that, but think about the possibilities--output to your monitor or HDTV, watch movies and recorded videos (like a camcorder). All it really needs is a USB input for a keyboard, and the thing could be a portable computer. Throw in a Google Docs app and that's all most computer users are going to ever need.

god i hope its the end of the week... so sick of waiting

Officially Verizon says April 24th is the day I can upgrade. However, I keep getting emails and snail mail saying I can upgrade today. What gives? When I goto the store they say I have to wait till the 24th. Anyone else seen this?

Quote Originally Posted by cabinets View Post
    Whatever. I’m tired of lies, tired of disappointment. I’m going to wait for the EVO 4G on Sprint. At least they have the courtesy to announce a release date instead of leaving their customers in the dark. Verizon can take their giant network and stick it where the T-mobile signal doesn’t shine.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links