Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; You guys are funny....

Page 98 of 400 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

You guys are funny.

That article was complete B.S. Has absolutely no substance. Nothing has been announced yet about anything.

(in reference to http://www.worldbuzznow.com/ctia-201...aase-date/2862)

Yeah these people also say its going to be $529 unlocked on Verizon, but well see.

Nexus One Coming To Verizon Soon | News Briefs

OMG GAIZ!!! I just heard from a friend, who knows this dude, who once worked at a pizza shop with another guy who pimped his girlfriend to a dumb**** Verizon store clerk in Nebraska. Nexus starts with an 'N', just like 'Nebraska', and Nebraska only as ONE chamber in its state legislature--so this has got to be legit.. Okay, so the inside scoop is that inside Verizon they are a bunch of corporate frack-faces, and are intentionally keeping us in the dark so they can take advantage of our ignorance in order to sell us every last one of their piece of garbage Moto Droids.

................. this is lame.

pretty inconsiderate on both Google and VZW parts. can't even announce anything other than spring 2010, really?

Quote Originally Posted by nihilion View Post
    OMG GAIZ!!! I just heard from a friend, who knows this dude, who once worked at a pizza shop with another guy who pimped his girlfriend to a dumb**** Verizon store clerk in Nebraska. Nexus starts with an 'N', just like 'Nebraska', and Nebraska only as ONE chamber in its state legislature--so this has got to be legit.. Okay, so the inside scoop is that inside Verizon they are a bunch of corporate frack-faces, and are intentionally keeping us in the dark so they can take advantage of our ignorance in order to sell us every last one of their piece of garbage Moto Droids.
    aaahahaha! awesome.

Taking this with a grain of salt, but last update I saw:

Verizon Nexus One: Verizon Nexus One absent on CTIA 2010

Updates!: there’s been some argue with the Verizon Nexus One release date. Meanwhile we need to recheck the release date for you.
    Updates 2!: We’ve been checking about the release date, the truth is that our source is right, the Nexus One will be available on this spring 2010, and it might be on June 2010 as we recheck to Verizon informer.
    Verizon and Google seem not too concerned with their Nexus One because lately, we seem that Google Nexus One is to be missing from Google eyes.
    If Google and Verizon not anticipate this and choose to wait for the iPhone 4G released, then Google should provide something that far more powerful than the technology of HTC EVO 4G and iPhone 4G have.

First off, the article is written horribly. Secondly, their sources say spring 2010. Wow, was there source google.com/phone. Hopefully it will come out soon, like now. I've had my iPhone since 2007 and I'm completely tired of it. Cross fingers!

agreed. i'm just searching for anything i can see that's relatively new on the topic and coming up with nothing. just figured i'd add anything i find, whether it's good or bad

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuu

w00t just hit 100k views

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links