Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; All of these littell rumor mill articles are total crap. None of them make any sense, cite any respectable source or even have decent grammar!!! ...

Page 99 of 400 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

All of these littell rumor mill articles are total crap. None of them make any sense, cite any respectable source or even have decent grammar!!!

I don't see any point in posting this info unless it's coming from a reputable site - otherwise it's no different that the story I heard about some guy in a prize shop pimping out Nebraska to Verizon for a state legislature chamber seat.... no wait.... the guys' GIRLFRIEND did that... maybe... oh hell I don't remember. But it's all crap IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by nihilion View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cabinets View Post
    Whatever. Iím tired of lies, tired of disappointment. Iím going to wait for the EVO 4G on Sprint. At least they have the courtesy to announce a release date instead of leaving their customers in the dark. Verizon can take their giant network and stick it where the T-mobile signal doesnít shine.
    That's incorrect. Sprint has not announced a release date for either the Nexus One or the Evo 4G.

Verizon Nexus One Released

I'm having problem understanding English lately, can someone read this and let us know what they re talking about?

WEDNESDAY, 24 MARCH 2010 22:35 TOBI RAIKKONEN

Google Nexus One
    The Verizon Nexus One was officially launched and released today at the CTIA.

At the moment the smartphone is only available in the US and will be reaching out to other countries progressively. The Google Nexus one can be purchased through any one of the four major service providers in the US: Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T and Sprint.

According to rumours, Google together with Verizon chose the launching date to be during CTIA 2010 to obtain maximum exposure for the Nexus One. Verizon is said to have started training and educating their employees on the Nexus One.

Quote Originally Posted by orjense View Post
    I'm having problem understanding English lately, can someone read this and let us know what they re talking about?

Google Nexus One

At the moment the smartphone is only available in the US and will be reaching out to other countries progressively. The Google Nexus one can be purchased through any one of the four major service providers in the US: Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T and Sprint.

According to rumours, Google together with Verizon chose the launching date to be during CTIA 2010 to obtain maximum exposure for the Nexus One. Verizon is said to have started training and educating their employees on the Nexus One.

Yeah...i just saw this as well on my live updates from google...but nothing showing up on Google.com/phone. Maybe early? Who knows, but likely not true.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Why should I wait for N1 on Verizon?

OK, so I have been waiting on this freaking phone just like the rest of you. Now that the 23rd has come and gone, I am wondering why I should keep waiting? I am sick of this crap.

If the phone is going to cost me full retail (no subsidy) on Verizon, why do I care about staying with VZW? Are there any other CDMA networks in the US that I could use the phone on? No, so if I buy it I am stuck with VZW and still have to pay full retail. That sucks. Of course, I don't have a contract so I could cancel any time and sell the phone on ebay right?

If I am going to buy an N1, I might as well get the AT&t compatible one NOW and switch networks. There is no compelling reason to stay with Verizon other than I have been a customer there forever. I am tired of their silence and waiting. At least if I hated AT&T I could switch to T-Mobile, right?

I am kinda venting here... somebody talk me down.

I hate to be insulted and think Verizon is insulting us for not saying a word. If only Sprint will say something.

Google Nexus One

Sure thing.

It says:

We at this website know nothing factual about the situation, can't use grammar properly, and are simply copying off another bogus report eliminating from overseas.

I'm realizing this sort of crap is like the telephone game, only the internet makes these kinds of rumors way larger than they should be.

Kinda like the March 23 release date.

Quote Originally Posted by andrunix View Post
    OK, so I have been waiting on this freaking phone just like the rest of you. Now that the 23rd has come and gone, I am wondering why I should keep waiting? I am sick of this crap.

If the phone is going to cost me full retail (no subsidy) on Verizon, why do I care about staying with VZW? Are there any other CDMA networks in the US that I could use the phone on? No, so if I buy it I am stuck with VZW and still have to pay full retail. That sucks. Of course, I don't have a contract so I could cancel any time and sell the phone on ebay right?

If I am going to buy an N1, I might as well get the AT&t compatible one NOW and switch networks. There is no compelling reason to stay with Verizon other than I have been a customer there forever. I am tired of their silence and waiting. At least if I hated AT&T I could switch to T-Mobile, right?

You have a good point and there is no reasons to wait for this crap from VZW.
    I would ve done clean purchase and do what I got to do down the road but my wife will give me a quick uncontested divorce if I spend $529 for a cell phone in the year 2010.

In all honesty, I'm hoping Sprint announce soon, I believe their pricing will be better than TMO and Big Red.

What also annoys me is that I went through this crap with VZW last month, waiting for Blackberry Tour 2, which was rumored to be released on Feb 3rd. Wasn't released and VZW didn't say a word till this day.

Ok, so if this doesn't come out for verizon, then what are our options?

1. Get the iphone over on AT&T
    2. Get the Droid.

Anything else? What is really the best option if this thing doesn't come out?

Quote Originally Posted by andrunix View Post

You have a good point and there is no reasons to wait for this crap from VZW.
    I would ve done clean purchase and do what I got to do down the road but my wife will give a quick uncontested divorce if I spend $529 for a cell phone in the year 2010.
    I was thinking the same thing when I was thinking of the scenario where there is no discount upgrade price, only the 529 version that's compatible with VZ; like the AT&T version.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links