Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Maybe more of a waiting room? I have a hunch the Nexus will come to VZW before spring of 2010, I really hope atleast! Discuss ...

Page 1 of 400 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Maybe more of a waiting room?

I have a hunch the Nexus will come to VZW before spring of 2010, I really hope atleast! Discuss away!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Just curious, when does Spring officially commence?

Also, when does Spring commence in Google's and VSW's calendars?

Quote Originally Posted by mapexvenus View Post

lol, good questions. The first day of Spring is March 20th. I hope it comes sooner than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mapexvenus View Post

lol, good questions. The first day of Spring is March 20th. I hope it comes sooner than that.
    Then I wouldn't expect the phone until somewhere in April, which may be a good thing for me since that is my birthday month. This also gives my wife enough time to plan my birthday gift after I drop her a BIG hint later today.

Im chompin at the bit...i hope it comes in feb cuz i cant stand my storm anymore.

Waiting for the N1 on Verizon

Well the Vodaphone version is suppose to come out in Spring as well, but I read somewhere that it is being released earlier than the expected date. So chances of Verizon version with early release is still there.

I read somewhere that a guy went into the VZW store and that the N1 was already listed in the computer even though it's not available yet. Take that with an entire shaker of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by ezeddiekun View Post
    Well the Vodaphone version is suppose to come out in Spring as well, but I read somewhere that it is being released earlier than the expected date. So chances of Verizon version with early release is still there.
    That's kind of what I was thinking. But on the same token the Voda version will be GSM so maybe its easier to release that phone sooner since the current N1 is GSM.

Quote Originally Posted by jdd48 View Post
    I read somewhere that a guy went into the VZW store and that the N1 was already listed in the computer even though it's not available yet. Take that with an entire shaker of salt.
    This is what I like to hear! I have a buddy who works at a VZW store and he said they have a "top secret" meeting this Friday. He didnt know what it was about but he was going to keep me posted!

Spring 2010: March 20 - June 20

Member im a android but thats ok's Avatar
    buddy works at verizon but as a tech. he told me about the palm pre and pixie coming out jan 25th before the news release. he also mentioned the next round of phones coming out is march 2. but no verification if its the nexus one or not, but since its sold directly by google i doubt this would be the case but is nice to dream.

im guessing mid late april to give the droid some time for extra sales and also as if any electronic gadget esp. video game consoles and games releasing it near or during summer is not an option when everyones money is tide up on vacations. so dont think it would be to later then late april.

there really should be an impatient icon of a smiley walking back and forth pacing impatiently for such an occasion

Page 1 of 400 1231151101 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links