It's 1/26 and still no N1 on Verizon. That is all.

This is a discussion on It's 1/26 and still no N1 on Verizon. That is all. within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I neeeeedz it! Anybody got any new info?...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: It's 1/26 and still no N1 on Verizon. That is all.

It's 1/26 and still no N1 on Verizon. That is all.

I neeeeedz it! Anybody got any new info?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Spring isnt here yet. Keep waiting. Patience is the key.

It could be March/April who really knows.

shh
    Having had the N1 for 12 days, I, too, can't wait until Verizon version. It is really painful waiting after having the device for over a week.

If Verizon only knew how many N1 orders were waiting to be processed!

Quote Originally Posted by shh View Post
    Having had the N1 for 12 days, I, too, can't wait until Verizon version. It is really painful waiting after having the device for over a week.

I know, right?!!? As well, I'm sure Google is disappointed with initial sales. Getting this thing out to Verizon's giant, awesome phone starved subscribers would probably a big turnaround.

so what made you return it after 12 days???

shh

Reason for N1 Return

Quote Originally Posted by imiller913 View Post

I was on the very edge of the tMobile 3G network. If I was going to only be able to use 3G near my home, I would be better off using WiFi. If I'm going to do that, I'll use my laptops. On the other hand Verizon's 3G coverage goes way past my summer camp so it will be of much use when there is no WiFi.

The phone was great and I will buy it again when the Verizon version comes on the market.

I was on the very edge of the tMobile 3G network. If I was going to only be able to use 3G near my home, I would be better off using WiFi. If I'm going to do that, I'll use my laptops. On the other hand Verizon's 3G coverage goes way past my summer camp so it will be of much use when there is no WiFi.

The phone was great and I will buy it again when the Verizon version comes on the market.
    oh that sucks...... I have been trying to make up my mind either to stay with verizon or switch to tmobile. It seems by the map and friends of my that the service is good in my area and the plans are so much cheaper too.

oh that sucks...... I have been trying to make up my mind either to stay with verizon or switch to tmobile. It seems by the map and friends of my that the service is good in my area and the plans are so much cheaper too.
    T-Mobile should not have smart phones..at least not the nexus..3G is slow, 3G coverage sucks, it's unreliable! I have a Droid on Verizon and Nexus on t-mobile and wow is there a night and day difference between internet speed, reliability, coverage etc... can't wait til nexus becomes available on vzw

Junior Member overthehill_nexusone's Avatar

Waiting for Verizon

My wife's contract with Verizon is up next week. I visitied a Verizon store here in the San Diego area and asked about the Nexus One. The gal there told me they expect it around April. Not sure if she really knows the date, but April seems to be the word.

We decided to wait and my wife will keep her LG until April. We love Verizon since we rarely get dropouts! I travel extensively and the only time I lose a call or cannot connect within the US is when I am in the middle of the desert or in the mountains.

My two daughters have the iPhone and were trying to talk my wife into switching. Now they are both now experiencing significant dropouts on the AT&T network. Several times a day. This scares us both away from AT&T. What good is a great phone if you cannot get reliable connections?

Finally we were thinking about T-Mobile, but from what I hear, their coverage is not good once you get out of the city. Any comments on that would be appreciated.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links