March 23rd

This is a discussion on March 23rd within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I really can't wait anymore for a verizon nexus one. Hopefully three weeks from today i'll be ordering it on march 23rd. I was waiting ...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: March 23rd

I really can't wait anymore for a verizon nexus one. Hopefully three weeks from today i'll be ordering it on march 23rd. I was waiting for the droid then heard of the nexus one. When it was released saw "spring 2010" and the wait has been forever but this next few weeks will feel the longest. The wait is well worth it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Backnblack View Post
    Damn....Hard choice I have....New N1 or New Glock.....
    dude, don't be a douche. You don't need a glock. Chances of anyone breaking into your home = slim to none. Chances of the gun being discharged at you or someone you care about > chances of shooting an invader. Chances of using your N1 on a daily basis > 99%

i think he's a cop but not sure. It says it under his post but could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    He's not a cop.

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    He's not a cop.
    Regardless glocks are fun (in responsible hands of course)n gadgetry is slightly better though

I really can't wait anymore for a verizon nexus one. Hopefully three weeks from today i'll be ordering it on march 23rd. I was waiting for the droid then heard of the nexus one. When it was released saw "spring 2010" and the wait has been forever but this next few weeks will feel the longest. The wait is well worth it though.
    I was doing the same thing when I came across the N1. I was going to order the Droid online to avoid the mail-in rebate, was about to hit submit, then I saw the Nexus One. Glad I did. I would've been pissed if I wasted my upgrade on the Droid and the N1 came out weeks later. Google is foolish for not doing any tv ads. There are many people I speak to that have no clue what a Nexus One is. I too feel like I'm going crazy waiting for this phone. Obsessed much? :nexusx:

Quote Originally Posted by KDII View Post
    I was doing the same thing when I came across the N1. I was going to order the Droid online to avoid the mail-in rebate, was about to hit submit, then I saw the Nexus One. Glad I did. I would've been pissed if I wasted my upgrade on the Droid and the N1 came out weeks later. Google is foolish for not doing any tv ads. There are many people I speak to that have no clue what a Nexus One is. I too feel like I'm going crazy waiting for this phone. Obsessed much? :nexusx:
    A lot of people have been saying google really needs to advertise its phone a lot more. Their ad campaign for the Nexus One is really lacking due to the simple fact that most people don't pay attention to internet ads, tv advertisements are paid more attention (probably due to the fact that you are "forced" to watch them and I use that term lightly)

Quote Originally Posted by Ritterdestod View Post
    A lot of people have been saying google really needs to advertise its phone a lot more. Their ad campaign for the Nexus One is really lacking due to the simple fact that most people don't pay attention to internet ads, tv advertisements are paid more attention (probably due to the fact that you are "forced" to watch them and I use that term lightly)
    Google doesn't really want you to buy their phone it is a mere first-generation and google will be looking to be pushing forward with next generations of making phones with partners companies.they don't advertise because they already achived their expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by Ritterdestod View Post
    I see ads for the nexus one online every sing day on just about every single website.

Anyone heard about Verizon going with the incredible ( in house) vs the Nexus One?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links