March 23rd

This is a discussion on March 23rd within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; incredible is coming april 1st....

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: March 23rd

incredible is coming april 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    incredible is coming april 1st.
    as in april fools day? lol

i really want to see both these phones come out around the same time so i can decide. i'm really diggin the optical type of trackpad as compared with n1's trackball. although, you wouldn't get the trackpad to light up. i do wanna know how thin the incredible is compared with n1 since all internal specs are the same.

I've heard they are pretty much the same sans trackball. I did read somewhere that the N1 may have more RAM , but not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooter View Post
    Anyone heard about Verizon going with the incredible ( in house) vs the Nexus One?
    I'm certain this is how the products will be viewed. The Incredable will be pushed by employees in store so they can make their commission. Store employees will make nothing for people buying a N1 since it will be sold online only. Most consumers would probably end up with an incredable and the more savvy shoppers will go for the N1 since it has twice the RAM and no need to wait months for software updates from HTC.

Quote Originally Posted by sic4672 View Post
    Anyone heard about Verizon going with the incredible ( in house) vs the Nexus One?
    I'm certain this is how the products will be viewed. The Incredable will be pushed by employees in store so they can make their commission. Store employees will make nothing for people buying a N1 since it will be sold online only. Most consumers would probably end up with an incredable and the more savvy shoppers will go for the N1 since it has twice the RAM and no need to wait months for software updates from HTC.
    Well said. I second this.

Ram is the same, but it has an 8mp camera but an underclocked processor at 728Mhz. Also no more red back cover but a black matte finish. Check out android central.

Quote Originally Posted by sic4672 View Post
    The RAM appears to be the same on both phones.....

HTC Incredible Gets Leaked Again [HTC Incredible Pics Hit the Web; Verizon Can Only be Happy] TFTS – Technology, Gadgets & Curiosities

Nexus One Phone - Feature overview & Technical specifications

It would also appear that the Incredible will have an 8MP camera and dual flash LED.

Member im a android but thats ok's Avatar
    the ram is the same of which 320 is useable at any given time. other sites are posting rumors of another boost to ram to 1gb and 6gb rom. but ill be happy with being on par with n1.

the processor is underclocked but is the same as the nexus one. I'm sure if you root it you can unlock it to 1ghz stably. Still waiting on verizon nexus one though. March 23rd is coming closer better be out then.

Absolutely - the Incredible looks like a nice phone, but the N1 si what I've been holding on for myself. Less than 2 weeks to go!!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links