March 23rd

This is a discussion on March 23rd within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; New reports claim that the nexus one will be available on verizon March 23rd. I don't know if it's true but think it might be ...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: March 23rd

March 23rd

New reports claim that the nexus one will be available on verizon March 23rd. I don't know if it's true but think it might be and really hope it is.
    - March 23rd is 3rd day of spring so is "spring 2010"
    - It took t-mobile nexus one a little less then a month after it passed FCC to be released and a verizon version passed FCC today
    - March 23rd is first day of CTIA 2010

:nexusx: tell me what you think??!!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    New reports claim that the nexus one will be available on verizon March 23rd. I don't know if it's true but think it might be and really hope it is.
    - March 23rd is 3rd day of spring so is "spring 2010"
    - It took t-mobile nexus one a little less then a month after it passed FCC to be released and a verizon version passed FCC today
    - March 23rd is first day of CeBit 2010

:nexusx: tell me what you think??!!!
    WOOT! I got soo excited I'm so glad I don't have to wait till april/may for this to come out best news for me

You guys won't be disappointed

dandroid
    This is very good news for Verizon customers! At last the long wait might be over!

I'm hoping that this date will be true. I've been looking forward to getting this N1 and Verizon's the one network I haven't tried to date. From what I'm hearing from people using it now, it's pretty good in the NYC area.

yea verizon is the best network in new york and most other places. the rates are a little more expensive but you get what you pay for. Does anybody else have a feeling that it will have the next version of android and other n1's get updated too? I mean all other android phones will have 2.1 soon. Also i bet all bugs such as the 4 homescreen buttons will be fixed. what do you think?

Member im a android but thats ok's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    yea verizon is the best network in new york and most other places. the rates are a little more expensive but you get what you pay for. Does anybody else have a feeling that it will have the next version of android and other n1's get updated too? I mean all other android phones will have 2.1 soon. Also i bet all bugs such as the 4 homescreen buttons will be fixed. what do you think?
    yeah im hoping the homescreen buttons are addressed as well. think there will be a lot of po'd people if they purposely pushed this out the door knowingly it had the same issues when they had time to right it. feel bad for the original early adopters but thats the nature of the beast in early adoption of technology and future users shouldnt have to suffer the same consequences. i would like to order this day one so i can have it in my hands the next day for my b-day (the ultimate gift) but may hold off to see if the home buttons and radio issues have been fixed, otherwise the incredible is right around the corner. i only wished google went with an optical trackball and sense ui but willing to do without.

i like the trackball b/c if you root it you can make it so it lights different colors when you get a message/notification. Since it comes out supposedly on a thursday we all probably won't get it until monday. I read it takes like two days to come but sunday doesn't count.

I'm just glad that its supposedly coming out march 23rd just because thats only 6 days after I get my upgrade. I'm glad I won't be pulling out my hair waiting after I can get an upgrade for this phone if the rumors prove true (so ready to chuck my curve at a wall).

Damn....Hard choice I have....New N1 or New Glock.....

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links