plan change with N1???

This is a discussion on plan change with N1??? within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; As of right now, I have an LG Dare with an individual plan of $79.00 per month...if I got the N1 would the only change ...

Thread: plan change with N1???

Question plan change with N1???

As of right now, I have an LG Dare with an individual plan of $79.00 per month...if I got the N1 would the only change be the additional $30 for data?

Thank you!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

That would be my guess also. BTW....are you as sick of your Dare as I am of mine? Can't wait to have a keyboard which will work when I need to "Press 1 for English", etc.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by slabman View Post
    That would be my guess also. BTW....are you as sick of your Dare as I am of mine? Can't wait to have a keyboard which will work when I need to "Press 1 for English", etc.
    Yes!!!! I am so tired of this phone! The N1 will be my first smartphone!

Quote Originally Posted by MariposaNegra17 View Post
    As of right now, I have an LG Dare with an individual plan of $79.00 per month...if I got the N1 would the only change be the additional $30 for data?

Thank you!
    Yes that's the only plan upgrade you will need.

I have a Dare as well.. a refurbished one from insurance after my original was stolen. Now when everyone calls me they hear an echo.

Quote Originally Posted by KDII View Post

Thank you!

I have a Dare as well.. a refurbished one from insurance after my original was stolen. Now when everyone calls me they hear an echo.

Wow...same for me!

Mine was stolen and I filed a claim with asurion and I also got a refurbished phone...the volume is terrible and it turns off all of the time for no reason =/

Quote Originally Posted by KDII View Post

Thank you!

Wow...same for me!

Mine was stolen and I filed a claim with asurion and I also got a refurbished phone...the volume is terrible and it turns off all of the time for no reason =/
    I had made claims with them in the past and had always got a new phone. I was so pissed when I got a referb. The back wouldn't even fit on the phone without jamming it on and trimming some of the plastic. Thumbs down for asurion!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links