Family Plan for Nexus One on VZW

This is a discussion on Family Plan for Nexus One on VZW within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Stupid me, just found out my co-worker's dad works in the same building with the VZW guys. He just called his dad to talk about ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Family Plan for Nexus One on VZW

Stupid me, just found out my co-worker's dad works in the same building with the VZW guys. He just called his dad to talk about the N1, and his dad talked to a VZW buddy who was playing with his N1 right in front of him.

The VZW tester guy advised that the N1 is solid for release on March 23rd, but the N2 is slated for June. The tester advised that the N1 is not completely there (where they want it to be) and to wait till June for the N2.

Pretty much ruins my birthday present..

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DareDevil View Post
    I could be wrong, but, my fiance and I are on a shared plan and I just got off the phone with VZW customer service.

They are letting me upgrade from my Alltel Curves to an Android phone and we discussed the NexusOne. The C.R. Rep couldn't confirm the release date for the N1, but never said there was an issue with my fiance having a Curve and me having the N1.

Maybe he just doesn't know? But he said I could call back and order it when it officially releases.
    If the N1 is not available in Verizon stores, you can only get what is offered through Google's site. If its anything like T-Mobile, you wont be able to do family plans and likely wont be able to do NE2. However, thats not to say that Verizon wont take the offering 1 step further than T-Mobile and allow all of those things. Only way to tell is after the announcement.
    Sounds lame. I'm in the market for a n1 and would like to add my wife at a later date and switch up to a family plan after I get my n1. Wonder if they would allow that.

Quote Originally Posted by DareDevil View Post
    Stupid me, just found out my co-worker's dad works in the same building with the VZW guys. He just called his dad to talk about the N1, and his dad talked to a VZW buddy who was playing with his N1 right in front of him.

The VZW tester guy advised that the N1 is solid for release on March 23rd, but the N2 is slated for June. The tester advised that the N1 is not completely there (where they want it to be) and to wait till June for the N2.

Pretty much ruins my birthday present..
    If its anything like whats being rumored out there for the N2, its likely to be a mix of the droid and N1 as its supposed to have a full QWERTY keyboard that is focused on business...obviously, still way to early to tell, but thats what is out there right now.

it will work, its just a phone and verizon isnt going to make a specail plan for the N1 that only works for the N1

im hoping to be one of the first reps to get the N1 here at my store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links