Why such a lack of new information?

This is a discussion on Why such a lack of new information? within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Anyone else as frustrated as I am by the lack of information on Verizon's version of this phone? Why not commit to a release date? ...

Thread: Why such a lack of new information?

Why such a lack of new information?

Anyone else as frustrated as I am by the lack of information on Verizon's version of this phone? Why not commit to a release date? Why no posts of people with test handsets letting us know how it is?

I'd really like to know if HTC/Google made any hardware improvements to the Verizon phone. You'd think Google would let information like this slip to compel people to buy this device.

Sorry for the rant. Obviously I'm very interested in this phone. I just wish there was more to go on than rumors and speculation.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

now you know how we felt toward the end of 2009 . With the original Nexus One there was a lot of misleading info and lack of good info.

Even after it launched there was some misleading forum posts. :nexusx:

AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

I stopped @vzw earlier and the manager said they are just doing more lookin 2@ the N1 on the 23rd... said they will probly approve the N1 that day but will be no release until a couple weeks after (probly end onf the month he said) i will be very disapointed if this is how it goes down! im tired of waiting!!!

they don't know anything. Only people who know are head people of vzw and google. Maybe a few other people. Count on march 23rd. Took tmobile 1 month to release after it passed FCC so it probably will too for verizon. It passed FCC end of feb. Also it's in verizons database already. The 23rd is the first day of CTIA also so that date makes sense and is on par with "Spring 2010". It wouldn't make sense to not release it when it's approved. Could be wrong but that guy you spoke to knows nothing more than me or you. Reps told me that the iphone is coming soon and all this bull****. Don't worry we'll all have our vzw n1's sooner than later. Only 9 and half days until release, and another day or two until it ships!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........lets hope so

I had this in another post, but, N1 is solid (supposedly) for March 23rd. The N2 is looking to be released in June.

were did you find n2 in june. Will it be for vzw?

To shorten the story, a co-worker's dad works with some VZW testers; take it for what it's worth, but the N2 is what he suggested and should hit the market in June for VZW.

idc i waited long enough. ill get the n1 and say a year later the n3 will be out probably. n2 probably won't be different. I heard it will have a keyboard, 4.3 inch screen, thinner, and for business. n1 is almost to thin as it is and if it were thinner would be hard to hold. DOn't want keyboard makes phone feel breakable. i hope it's not to much better just different so i'm not sad when the vzw comes out.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links