N1 vzw acessories

This is a discussion on N1 vzw acessories within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I'm waiting patiently until march 23rd which will hopefully be when the nexus one is available on verizon. I was thinking about ordering some cases ...

Thread: N1 vzw acessories

N1 vzw acessories

I'm waiting patiently until march 23rd which will hopefully be when the nexus one is available on verizon. I was thinking about ordering some cases and screen protectors so that they'll be here in time for the release. Will they fit the verizon version or is it going to be slightly different? I'd rather be able to get these products in store so would I be able to find seido, ultra case, or those full body shield protectors anywere? Maybe a mall or best buy?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

also will a full body shield say xo body skins or similar product be compatible with the crystal case from ultra case?

does this screen protector make screen look grainy?Nexus One Ultra Clear Screen Protector
    someone plzz answer really need to order by this weekend so it's here in time for my nexus one.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links