Google coming to Verizon Stores soon?

This is a discussion on Google coming to Verizon Stores soon? within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Check out this link: HTC could be shipping Nexus One to Verizon, Vodafone soon | The Toybox | ZDNet.com could be end of month or ...

Thread: Google coming to Verizon Stores soon?

Junior Member JanDroid_nexusone's Avatar

Google coming to Verizon Stores soon?

Check out this link:

HTC could be shipping Nexus One to Verizon, Vodafone soon | The Toybox | ZDNet.com

could be end of month or early next month "In Stores"

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You should have added the word "Rumor" somewhere in your post.

and what confused you? the question mark in the heading? the check out an independent site that had reported the rumor? or the sentence 'could be' in the store? Picky, picky, picky!

LOL, just posted this artical too. Looks like April may be the month its released.

Funny how we all drool for info on something we expect will deliver the goods... but who knows. I can only hope Verizon insists on in-store distribution because I hate buying sight unseen.

Doesn't mean much. Could just be shipping display phones, shipping to verizon warehouses, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by rgrmatt69 View Post
    Doesn't mean much. Could just be shipping display phones, shipping to verizon warehouses, who knows.
    That is what I thought when I read that as well. They could be display and demo phones for Verizon. This would allow those that need to use the phone before buying to go in to Verizon and see the phone in person. Verizon could also set up a kiosk allowing you to buy the phone while in Verizon, but through Google's website.

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    That is what I thought when I read that as well. They could be display and demo phones for Verizon. This would allow those that need to use the phone before buying to go in to Verizon and see the phone in person. Verizon could also set up a kiosk allowing you to buy the phone while in Verizon, but through Google's website.
    That'd be great! Especially for people coming from BB or iPhones to get a feel for the UI. Someone on another forum just said (w/o a link) that the article made a typo and meant to say HTC was shipping it to Google, not Verizon. All rumors at this point I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    That'd be great! Especially for people coming from BB or iPhones to get a feel for the UI. Someone on another forum just said (w/o a link) that the article made a typo and meant to say HTC was shipping it to Google, not Verizon. All rumors at this point I guess.
    Yeah, there have been a few article circulating that have said Google, not Verizon. But there have been just as many saying Verizon, not Google. We will have to wait and see...
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links