Videotron internet

This is a discussion on Videotron internet within the Vidéotron forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by iPeck comme client on doit les pousser a le faire aussi. Ouin... je le ferais mais je ne suis pas leur client ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Videotron internet

Quote Originally Posted by iPeck View Post
    comme client on doit les pousser a le faire aussi.
    Ouin... je le ferais mais je ne suis pas leur client donc je peux pas vraiment faire grand chose.

@iPeck: Salut, J'ai appelé Vidéotron aujourd'hui pour avoir des infos sur les Nexus one débloqué, à savoir si il était débloqué (étant metton avec T-Mobile et venant des États) si je pourrais m'en servir avec Videotron. Le tech m'a dit que n'importe quel N1 peut fonctionner avec le 3G et que je n'aurais aucun problème. (il me semble que toi tu avait eu des troubles non avec ton 3G?) Ils m'ont même dit que si metton le cell est unlocké et que j'ai de la misère avec l'apn qu'ils pourraient me l'installer gratuitement (chose que je suis capable moi-même) mais ca m'intriguais à savoir jusqu'où il serait prêt à m'aider! assé étonnant venant de Vidéotron!!

Guys, I appreciate the fact that Canada is bi-lingual and all, but please post in English! Google Translate is a PITA...

Sure thing WERA but the only thing is that I don't know if you speak French but the what we were saying only involved Canadians so does it really matter if we speak in French or English in this thread? I don't mind speaking English but just so you know.

Même si tu es sur cyanogen ils peuvent t'aider avec ton apn. C'est seulement le setting network 3g. Prends le en note et tu ne sera pas obligé de les appeler quand tu change de rom. Car quand tu change de rom, ton setting apn s'efface. Tu le rajoutes, tout simplement.

-------------------------

Trans : Even if you are on cyanogen, they can help you out with the apn settings since the apn is the settings that Will allow you to connect to 3g network. Just write the settings down and you wont need to call em to set the apn back. Cause when you install a new rom, the apn settings are erased. Just type it back in.

(Easy to assume that every videotron users speaks french, but therefore ill post a translation even though the things discussed are already posted somewhere on the forum in english )

sent from my Nexus One via Tapatalk (probably in my bus)

Thanks, guys My first reaction on seeing the bold print in French was "SPAM" and I almost deleted it! I don't speak enough French to be able to read it, and having seen much spam posted here and elsewhere in non-English, it's tough to make the call correctly.
    Thanks for helping me out! :D

No problemo... i'll include a translation when posting in french... that should help you with the growing spam i also noticed...

sent from my Nexus One via Tapatalk (probably in my bus)

@iPeck Thank's a lot for your help!!

@WERA689 Sorry again for the french language, I will translate it next time, and sorry for the bold I didn't pay attention to it and I've clicked on it by mistake.

Ok sure thing WERA I wasn't sure what the big deal was with the French thing but when you put it that way ya I'll make sure to post English translations two I hate spam and will do what I can to keep it off the board.

You're welcome Madsuns

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links