Updating Videotron's N1

This is a discussion on Updating Videotron's N1 within the Vidéotron forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Sorry but for the longest time your site was explaining how to update via passimg so I thought it was still that. Now superoneclick does ...

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Updating Videotron's N1

Sorry but for the longest time your site was explaining how to update via passimg so I thought it was still that. Now superoneclick does work with gingerbread because the dev added in support for gingerbreak so you can use superoneclick to root any version of android (except 2.3.4 of coarse).

it's okay lol

And the SuperOneClick dev included "Beta" gingerbreak support and it does not work on the 5 phones I tested it with.

Btw, Gingerbreak DOES work with 2.3.4, thus, if SuperOneClick would have full gingerbreak support, it would be able to also root 2.3.4!

Actually no, gingerbreak does not work on 2.3.4 it only works on 2.3.3 there is no known exploit for 2.3.4 yet.

hmm are u sure?

As far as I remember, I think I rooted a 2.3.4 with Gingerbreak...hmm i really don't know, it's been quite a while to be honest ^^

sorry, I'm new to this ! I'm still in videotron's ROM.
    what could happen if I root my phone with "superoneclick" then PASSIMG with FRG33?
    will be safer or easier if I use "superoneclick" and ROM manager to set my videotron's nexus one instead Gravufo's DOS procedures?
    I read many stories gone bad with ROM manager, there is a risk to brick my phone?
    I'd appreciate any help.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links