Updating Videotron's N1

This is a discussion on Updating Videotron's N1 within the Vidéotron forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; You Will be able to get new apps for rooted phones that Will help you take the full advantages and options from your N1. (Wifi ...

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Updating Videotron's N1

You Will be able to get new apps for rooted phones that Will help you take the full advantages and options from your N1. (Wifi tethering, extended battery life, cpu overclock and many more other little goodies)

sent from my Nexus One via Tapatalk (probably in my bus)

You can pm me if you want

Quote Originally Posted by iPeck View Post
    You can pm me if you want

Thank you very much

pleasure to help a fellow neighbor (others too don't worry) lol

Quick one guys, since I flashed the vanilla build 2.2.1 on my N1, I always have to re-enter my Google account password everytime I lost the cell signal (for example, when I get on the Metro). I have the "Sign-in Error" all the time and I must retype my password.

Did I missed something in the process ? Is it just me or you don't have this problem with your flashed phone ?

Thank you for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by kusanagi View Post
    Quick one guys, since I flashed the vanilla build 2.2.1 on my N1, I always have to re-enter my Google account password everytime I lost the cell signal (for example, when I get on the Metro). I have the "Sign-in Error" all the time and I must retype my password.

Did I missed something in the process ? Is it just me or you don't have this problem with your flashed phone ?

Thank you for your help.
    That is Definitely not right. Are you Rooted?
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kusanagi View Post

Thank you for your help.
    That is Definitely not right. Are you Rooted?
    Yes, I am. I had to do it, to remove the applications I don't use: FB, Twitter, Amazon...
    But I got the problem before I rooted the phone. It's strange because when I switched to the "partner" network, it is considered "roaming" and data is not allowed (by default) and the problem does not occurs. It's only when I totally lost a cell signal.

I have the stock Videotron N1 (same state videotron shipped it in) and yeah, I have the same issue - I lose my Twitter and Gmail password info when if I refresh/sync the relevant apps without a data connection. I'm going to try googling later to see if there's an option I missed in the configuration... something regarding 'clearing login data on error' or words to that effect.

Get that crap videotron rom off your phone flash a stock rom and youll be fine...

Cheers

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Yeah, I probably will eventually, but right now I *need* a phone and don't want to screw with it too much.

Can I get it back to Videotron stock if I need to?

Man, I can't wait to fix the wifi handling, because I can't get it to log to my home wifi consistently.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links