Big issue with WiFi Connection

This is a discussion on Big issue with WiFi Connection within the Vidéotron forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; This problem is fix now. I had a very performant Belkin + N router which properly worked with all my computers and some iphone and ...

Thread: Big issue with WiFi Connection

Big issue with WiFi Connection

This problem is fix now. I had a very performant Belkin + N router which properly worked with all my computers and some iphone and Ipod Touch, but for a particular reason, it was impossible to me to stay plugged on my wifi network. My N1 connection was deactivated after 5 to 10 minutes after login. I look on forums and many N1 have this problem too, and it's not only with N1 but with XT720 too. And more it seems that the problem is with Android which for some unknown reason seems not be compatible with Belkin routers and even Dlink routers. So I'heard that someone tried a new Netgear router (2.4 Ghz, not the 5Ghz) an it fixed his problem. So I went to Future Shop to get one of these machines, and MIRACLE, EVERYTHING IS OK SINCE THAT TIME. So I have a very almost brand new Belkin +N router for sell which is perfect but not properly working with Android. I hope this solution will help other people.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

thanks but i never had wifi problems and I run a DLink router. I frequently use wifi around at other places without any problems.

(I use Wifinder, from the market, to scan and connect to hotspots.)

WIFI issue are cause by Froyo 2.2 (FRF91) ... You can wait for OTA from Videotron or flash your nexus with 2.2.1 (FRG83 or FRG83D). It will fixe all the wifi issue...

http://kiki.kicks-ass.org:9987/android_flash.html

If your not sure, don't mess your nexus!!
    ROM: Stock GRI40
    RECOVERY: Stock
    HBOOT=0.35.0017
    KERNEL: Stock 2.6.35.7-59423
    RADIO=5.08.00.04
    PANEL=SYNT0103

Try WiFi Fixer. (free)

It worked for me. My phone used to drop Wifi all the time while at home and now it doesn't anymore.

Cheers

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links