Using another carriers' sim card

This is a discussion on Using another carriers' sim card within the Vidéotron forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Ya passimg works no root required....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Using another carriers' sim card

Ya passimg works no root required.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    Well seriously I don't think it makes that much of a difference but at least you have all that Videotron crapware off your phone so you have nothing to worry about plus you can use that method to upgrade to gingerbread once it comes out.
    Hi
    I just did the PAASIMG method everything worked fine BUT now i can't connect to the 3G network.Before i started i wrote down the APN and i just wrote everything back like it was BUT i still can't connect. Please help

Putting everything back should have fixed it. Are you sure you put exactly what you had before? Can someone who has done the passimg method tell us what APN you put?

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    Putting everything back should have fixed it. Are you sure you put exactly what you had before? Can someone who has done the passimg method tell us what APN you put?
    Ok everything is fine the 3G is coming in now.THANKS A LOT for all your help guys

someone gave me the nexux one from videotron, it's factory unlocked... i just inserted my sim card in it and it worked perfectly... only problem is the 3g frequency band that is different... i got the videotron/t-mobile version (fcc id 99100) and i need the at&t version (fcc id 99110) for the 3g to work

yup the 3g frequency of videotron is higher.

Quote Originally Posted by lebs4life View Post
    someone gave me the nexux one from videotron, it's factory unlocked... i just inserted my sim card in it and it worked perfectly... only problem is the 3g frequency band that is different... i got the videotron/t-mobile version (fcc id 99100) and i need the at&t version (fcc id 99110) for the 3g to work

Wow,. I've been reading in this forum for a while,.. your post finally answered what I was looking for. I am looking for a Nexus One to put on the Videotron network,.. Someone was selling a Nexus One that they previously had on Fido...

So this confirms that their phone would be useless to me if I go to Videotron.... glad I didn't purchase it withour first researching. lebs4life If you want to get rid of your version of Nexus One pm me and maybe we can work something out.

Cheers!

Just get one straight from videotron, the n1 is only 50$

*Posted from my sweet rooted Nexus One via hitn'yak

iPeck,.. Videotron has the N1 for $99.95 with a 3 yr contract,..
    Where have you seen it for $50 ? I'll definately take a 2nd look,...

Cheers!

The $50 deal was applicable only in December and through the first week of January. The Nexus is back up to $99 now, sorry.

Hey, I took a closer look at Videotron's 30-day money back guarantee. You have to return it within 30 days *and* you can't have made more than 30 minutes of phone calls on it... that's some pretty important fine print there, Videotron!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links