Nexus S locked to T-Mobile??

This is a discussion on Nexus S locked to T-Mobile?? within the Vidéotron forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; In Canada it's pretty much all the at&t version that we need the only carrier that works with the t-mo version at 3G is wind ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nexus S locked to T-Mobile??

In Canada it's pretty much all the at&t version that we need the only carrier that works with the t-mo version at 3G is wind mobile.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    In Canada it's pretty much all the at&t version that we need the only carrier that works with the t-mo version at 3G is wind mobile.
    AND Videotron and Mobilicity...

The AWS Nexus One could still function under 2G frequencies with other carriers such as Rogers/Fido and could still have access to Edge (although Edge sucks)

Bell is att version too ?

Posted from my sweet Nexus One on GB via Hit'n'Yak

Yes.

Bell used to be CDMA only, but they decided to change their system when they moved to 3G/"4G", giving them more opportunities for phones and stuff.

That's why they now use SIM cards, whereas before it was completely locked in the phone firmware

tx for the info i have a friend who have an att model and was asking me if was going to work with bell

cheers

Hello I have tried every single APN stated in this forum for Videotron and none of them seem to work. I add them and when I go to network operators videotron is not there. I currently have a nexus s running on 2.3.4. It is not rooted or anything

Any help at all would be really appreciated

Thank you

As it was said above, are you sure you have the T-Mobile version? Cause if not, you will never ever ever see Videotron and it's quite normal since the frequency are different...

No unfortunately I dont have the T-mobile version. But i thought that both Videotron and T-mobile used 1700 mhz frequency. Anyways, does that mean there's nothing I can odo to make it work?

Quote Originally Posted by peecy View Post
    No unfortunately I dont have the T-mobile version. But i thought that both Videotron and T-mobile used 1700 mhz frequency. Anyways, does that mean there's nothing I can odo to make it work?
    I don't get you...

You have the Videotron/T-Mobile version? (they are both the SAME) OR do you have the AT&T/Rogers version?

If you have the first one I stated, then you are good to go...if your Nexus is from Videotron themselves, then go ask them for help...If it's from T-Mobile or from the Internet, simply input your APNs as stated in my tutorial and enable Data.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links