Anyone familiar with the new wi-fi router from Videotron?

This is a discussion on Anyone familiar with the new wi-fi router from Videotron? within the Vidéotron forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; This showed up in my Google alert for "videotron" the other day. At the very least it looks like a good deal at 50 bucks ...

Thread: Anyone familiar with the new wi-fi router from Videotron?

Anyone familiar with the new wi-fi router from Videotron?

This showed up in my Google alert for "videotron" the other day. At the very least it looks like a good deal at 50 bucks for a dual-band router.

videotron.com/wifi-router

Videotron Offers Customers Advanced New Internet Wi-Fi Router

Videotron exclusive
    The DIR-825/VTR Wi-Fi router, developed in partnership with D-Link specifically for Videotron's Internet access network, is available as of today. An attractive feature for Videotron customers is that the device is fully backed by Videotron technical support.
    "We are very pleased to bring our customers a high-end device and, most importantly, to offer remote support from our customer-focused tech support service," said Myrianne Collin, Vice President, Marketing, Consumer Division, of Videotron. "This combination offers Videotron customers an exclusive, simple, effective, worry-free home networking solution."
    The D-Link DIR-825/VTR router supports simultaneous 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz band connections, reducing interference and lag. For example, users can check their email and browse the Web while streaming an HD movie and accessing other online multimedia content. The router is also IPv6-ready, which means it can support the new protocol being introduced to accommodate the flood of devices connecting to the Internet. All these features make it the ideal tool for sharing an Internet connection at home.
    The D-Link DIR-825/VTR Wi-Fi router retails for $129.95 but Videotron customers can take advantage of a $70 promotional discount with a 12-month economic inducement during the introductory period, which ends on February 23, 2011.
    For more information on the new router, visit videotron.com/wifi-router

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Looks Nice but be carefull, videotron tend to sell stuff at twice the price... So that 70$ rebate might just be fish catching Just check how much it sells elsewhere...

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links